Mikael is a dad now?

So if Mikael posts here, it = funny?
What a concept fanboy.
And yes we do know they had a baby.... do you look at the OFFICIAL website at all?

*ahem*
if you'll read the post, you'll see that the subject of ignorance is mike, not whether or not he had a baby. i was trying to demonstrate that no one here knows mike on a personal level. i just think it's a bit bizarre that you are applauding someone who doesnt give a shit if you applaud them or not. mike is NOT reading this thread. and i highly doubt, with a newborn, that anna is reading this either.

"what a concept fanboy"....i dont understand. are you calling me a fanboy? you are congratulating a guy, you will NEVER know, on his baby. that is about as fanboyish as it gets, genius.

no, it's not necessarily funny if mike posts here. the anti-jew thread was well thought out and had a tremendous number of posts and views, including mikes. i was just pointing out that this thread is not funny (except for mot-'s post that made fun of you) and tunimetal's was. however, his got locked and this one rambles on.

Rose Immortal said:
You call this "beautiful"?

Let's see here. You managed to call Anna Akerfeldt a "whore", KNOWING full well she looks at this board, to insult her husband as well (who ALSO looks in sometimes), AND to poke fun of a child who cannot yet speak for herself.

I have a distinct feeling that if you said these sorts of things to a husband and wife, in real life, it COULD earn you a well-deserved punch in the mouth. Those of you participating in this ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Yet you feel it's okay to do it here...is that simply because you aren't doing it physically to their faces, and you think that makes you "safe" and somehow "justified" in doing it? Just because it's the Internet does not make it any less crude and insulting.

You people wonder where the quality posts in this forum went. All you have to do is look at the obnoxious behavior in here--and the amount of applause it garners, and you can figure out very quickly where most of the quality posters went. They got sick of this crap and went somewhere where they could get real discussion without the inanity and flaming. There is NOTHING about being a metal fan that means you have to treat others so horribly. It is NOT a life-philosophy; it is a musical style, and to construe it as anything BUT that is quite simply taking it too far, and it does NOT speak anywhere near as well of you as you think it does. Perhaps here in your little enclave, where you feed off of each other's praise, it might seem that way, but you are only deluding yourselves.

You're the fucking up tight asshole who needs to not take insignificant bullshit so seriously. GET A LIFE OR GET DEAD.

forest of october said:
You're the fucking up tight asshole who needs to not take insignificant bullshit so seriously. GET A LIFE OR GET DEAD.
uuhhhhhmmmm.....wouldn't have made more sense to write something a little more intelligent than that? you just countered an intelligent and thoughtful post with third grade ineptitude. and it wasn't even funny.
cheers!

I would congratulationateify anyone I knew of that just had a baby.
And I find this thread quite funny with all of the ovary actions resulting from it. Also I too find mot-'s post about me funny in a way.

Lighten up fools.

@dorian_gray

can anyone accept the fact that just because you dont know the person dosnt mean that you cant say anything nice? (ex: congratulations!)
and even if mikael doesnt read this - dont just chaulk someones applaudes to being "fanboyish" - does actual kindness have to be dissected? its not like hes asking where they live so he can go be a pervert or anything, let him give some words of kindness man.
personally, if i were in his shoes i would take offense to such an insult. but thats just me.

im not picking a fight with you either, and i certainly dont want another mini-flamewar going on like what happened earlier - im just sharing my opinion.
eusa_dance.gif

They are just sentiments. Why do we continuously say 'hi' to people? It's just about being nice and supportive of someone. I know if I were Mike or Anna and reading a thread that was congratulating me on my newborn, I'd be quite happy. I'd be quite pissed off, however, that the thread turned to the dogs halfway through with some arrogant pricks thinking they are better than others for not sharing sentiments.

being mean is overrated. being nice is overrated.

i suggest everyone just let the thread die....everyone has given their congrats by now, im sure Mike And Anna get the picture without this thread needing to get out of hand...like what moonlapse eluded to.

Well I don't believe I actually have yet so....

Congratulations Mike and Anna!

Damn I think I only post on threads that went off topic usually...