Edge of Sanity!

Almost anything Swano has touched is genius. Spectral Sorrows and Crimson are my fav EoS cds. If your into the Nightingale stuff, check out his Unicorn stuff, amazing mellow prog rock!

edge_of_sanity.jpg

:eek: Edge of Sanity rocks my socks! :eek:

Originally posted by JesterOfDeath
So how's Unorthodox and Nothing but death Remains? I've heard those were real good too.

Unorthodox is Dan's favorite EOS album. I wouldn't bother with Nothing but Death Remains unless you're a completist.

I have the Odyssey MCD and it is very good. It is also very hard to find, so good luck.

Bloodbath rulzerz

I would also recommend Pan Thy Monium. For some reason this band never received any recognition even though it is basically EOS members doing something a little left of center. Try to imagine Chris Barnes vocals with LOW-tuned guitars and John Zorn on sax and you're half way there.

Originally posted by JesterOfDeath
So how's Unorthodox and Nothing but death Remains? I've heard those were real good too.

Unorthodox is the only EoS record(with Swanö) I don't have. Have to get it soon! Nothing but death remains is kind of ye olde Death metal with bit less "melody" and more sewergrowl-vocals.
Kind of "basic" stuff. Doesn't suck but isn't mindblowing either...