What Do Bloodbath Fans Think About Edge of Sanity???

Hoho, but if I shoot myself out of regret, how will I possibly buy and listen to more Edge of Sanity?
I'll see if I can pick up a CD from somewhere. The general concensus is that Crimson and Crimson II r0x0rz teh b0x0rz, so I'll try and find one of them (I don't do the 'shopping online' thing).

Jinn said:
My Sounds of Decay, October Tide Grey Dawn, and Bloodbath shirts own your Edge of Sanity shirt.
sounds of decay? holy shit :D but brave murder day shirt would be better ;)
what kind of Bloodbath shirt?

Wolftribe said:
Yes, my shirt owns all of you

scan00082nm.jpg
have it too. but my Bloodbath - Resurrection through carnage shit owns it
ps: you have short hair...

1. Opeth :worship:
2. Edge of Sanity
3. Bloodbath
4. Katatonia :p

Bob McBojit said:
I'll see if I can pick up a CD from somewhere. The general concensus is that Crimson and Crimson II r0x0rz teh b0x0rz, so I'll try and find one of them (I don't do the 'shopping online' thing).
They are all wrong, buy The Spectral Sorrows, it's available in mid-price, so another reason to buy it. And after that, buy "Purgatory Afterglow". Then start thinking about Crimson.

And why not order online..? It's bloody easy and cheaper than shops.

Oh, and don't shoot yourself indeed ;).

In the cold winds of nowhere said:
sounds of decay? holy shit :D but brave murder day shirt would be better ;)
what kind of Bloodbath shirt?

1 Sounds of Decay size Medium.
1 October Tide Size Medium.
1 Opeth Logo shirt size Medium
1 Old School Bloodbath shirt [blood red print] size Medium.
1 7 inch penis.

\m/

Bob McBojit said:
I have absolutely no idea.
I proposed to Amazon that they should let me pay them by sending them my toenail clippings. The email I got back was rather rude indeed.
:D

Well, Crimson II is a good start, now work your way back anti-chronologically and skip Cryptic (you can buy it last, to complete your collection).