My Arms Your Hearse: Best Two

My Arms Your Hearse: Best Two

• Total voters
I have to say April Ethereal and When are by far the two songs I really love. But also I love the lyrics on Madrigal.
...'I would comfort you if I only could, but as we all know by now... I am just thin air' My god I love that part!

\m/
Luz.-

Had to finally choose April Ethereal and DOTF...I knew I was going to choose DOTF, but couldn't decide between AE and When...oh well.

By the way, I know Madrigal has written lyrics, but as far as I can tell there is no singing in the song? am I just missing something?

well MAYH is a concept album, so to keep the story flowing, there are lyrics for each track, even the instrumentals. the last word in each track is the title of the next. read the lyrics in the booklet all at once, while indulging in MAHY, it'll make sense.

deliverance said:
well MAYH is a concept album, so to keep the story flowing, there are lyrics for each track, even the instrumentals. the last word in each track is the title of the next. read the lyrics in the booklet all at once, while indulging in MAHY, it'll make sense.

Yeah right after I submitted my post I checked out the booklet and just read the lyrics like a story. I did notice the part about the last word (or words) in each song being the title of the next track. MAYH might be my favorite Opeth album and I'm still discovering new stuff about it. Lyrically I think its definitely one of the best.