My arms, your hearse..

squadron

New Metal Member
Mar 16, 2008
Opeth-MyArmsYourHearse.jpg

Where is this place?

No idea dude but im just realizing is that 'Death' ( a face then the long black cloak) just to the right of the blue bit in the middle, im tired so maybe my eyes a playing tricks?

It does look like 'Death', but I'm not sure if it was put in there on purpose. It might just be our imagination.

Of COURSE it's Death, thou fools. Also notice that the shadows in the lake do not match any that could be cast by the trees. This is because what is ostensibly a reflection in a lake is actually a portal opening up to reveal the river Charon, with... wait for it... DEATH STANDING AT THE HEAD OF IT. FANCY THAT.

Idiots....it's a woman. Mikael wanted to do an album cover like Black Sabbath's first album cover. He talked about this YEARS ago. I think there's a few threads about this album/album cover over the last few years. The woman is the main character's lover in the album.

Idiots....it's a woman. Mikael wanted to do an album cover like Black Sabbath's first album cover. He talked about this YEARS ago. I think there's a few threads about this album/album cover over the last few years. The woman is the main character's lover in the album.

You imbecile, it's not a woman.......

....actually, that makes a lot of sense.

I still like my interpretation better.

Do your research!! It is a woman. Mikeal has stated this time and time again. Read my first post again.....then go look at the first Black Sabbath album cover.....then go find some archival interviews about MAYH. Read the explanations behind the concept of the album, and the cover artwork.

Just giving you guys the facts, that's all. I guess people would rather remain misinformed.

That cover always reminded me of a womans vagina. Just something about that blue spot in the middle. Never noticed the death/woman figure though.

It could be really cool to see the original unmanipulated photo.