My Art thing so far....

Katatonic

Not My Own
Sep 10, 2001
Sydney
April%20Ethereal.jpg

how you all like it??

Thats damn cool. I really like the color scheme, the purple and green go together really well. The half of the person on the left is pretty haunting, I didn't notice it at first.

Thats damn cool. I really like the color scheme, the purple and green go together really well. The half of the person on the left is pretty haunting, I didn't notice it at first.

I second that...
I don't know if it's my brightness settings but I've difficulties to read the sentences...

Anyway, great work!

no, its not your brightness settings. i havent really gone about fixing the brightness on the text layer yet, i havent had much time on my hands

Damn impressive, man!

The lyrics go stunningly well with the awesome imagery, as well, with the theme of April Ethereal....love the whole darkness and lightning effects...
Shit, this really kicks much ass!!!!

Quite interesting. When I listen to MAYH, I always think of summer and sunshine, with a twist of course. This brightness isn't a nice one, but seems almost threatening. I don't see the album as being at all dark. After all, a lot of the story goes on with the nature in bloom - April Ethereal through The Amen Corner.

I really appreciate your work though, the graphics themselves are brilliant!

Originally posted by Vortex
Quite interesting. When I listen to MAYH, I always think of summer and sunshine, with a twist of course. This brightness isn't a nice one, but seems almost threatening. I don't see the album as being at all dark. After all, a lot of the story goes on with the nature in bloom - April Ethereal through The Amen Corner.

I really appreciate your work though, the graphics themselves are brilliant!

Interesting way of looking at the story. I also think of MAYH as being a corrupt paradise...

That's funny, because I surely feel MAYH is a very dark album...the cover alone speaks for itself. And, the rain in the beginning...I can't help but feel dark imagery through the entire album.

Summer!? I really don'y know...I don't see the sunshine in this album at all...

Corrupt paradise sounds even better.

...the coming of Spring...
...red sun rising...
...White summer...

You see my point, Alcapoth? I know that the fact I bought the album last summer on a very hot day has something to do with it, but anyway..
Associations..