My band's pre-pro

frimoose

vincent gendreau
Jan 10, 2010
montreal CANADA
hi everyone!

This is my band's preproduction for our upcomin' ep.

The guitars are toneport.
the drums are dkfh
vocals through at3035
no bass unfortunately

and there was some clipping on the wav export file so when i mastered the song, i had a bit of troubles making it sound good.

but i dont have the project at home so thats the only thing that i will be able to post!

any crits apreciated!

cheers! :headbang:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4073554/damnation_part_2.mp3

Really good! =D

My original setup <3

Toneport GX with guitar rig 3
and EZ Drummer
haha the good ole daysss

Sounds really gooddddd! WOW I'm downloading this and putting it on my ipod, damnnnnnnn

One thing I've learned to do that helps everything breathe (esp the battling guitar and vox) is to use high and low passes to limit the highs and lows of everything in the EQs. Don't take my word as law tho, I'm a noobbbb.

IF YOU HAVE NO BASS THOUGH, DON'T HIGH PASS THE GUITARS (which let only the highs from a certain point, usually 200, on).

Excellent song though, I dig the bass dropssss. Love the last breakdown, holy shit.

Really good! =D

My original setup <3

Toneport GX with guitar rig 3
and EZ Drummer
haha the good ole daysss

Sounds really gooddddd! WOW I'm downloading this and putting it on my ipod, damnnnnnnn

One thing I've learned to do that helps everything breathe (esp the battling guitar and vox) is to use high and low passes to limit the highs and lows of everything in the EQs. Don't take my word as law tho, I'm a noobbbb.

IF YOU HAVE NO BASS THOUGH, DON'T HIGH PASS THE GUITARS (which let only the highs from a certain point, usually 200, on).

Excellent song though, I dig the bass dropssss. Love the last breakdown, holy shit.

thanks for the tip !!!

hey btw we are recording in the studio right now for our new ep.

it will be at the red dusk studio the same place blindwitness recorded their songs to shop their press kit at labels and got signed to mediaskare (abrb)

they are really solid

hope you will get a hand on our release when it comes out with all the new layout n shit

www.myspace.com/herewestandhc

btw i killed the layout and all caus we changed alot of members and will probably change band name!

seeya!