My Bands (SYQEM) new album preview video

mein deutsch ist suuuper schlect jetzt, aber habe ich im 2008 eine 'austausch programme' gemacht; eine monat im S-H (Elmshorn).

My main interest is for storms/rain/wind/etc, yeah - I know it's not waterproof, but I wounder if you could go out with it under an umbrella or something, or tuck it into your jacket, and record actual rain from outside.

:) elmshorn ist 20 km von hier entfernt, ich komme aus hamburg ;-)
funny how small this world is, hehe.

yeah, i tucked it into my jacket for some "special recordings" where it was not allowed to videotape/record... it worked pretty good, its almost like a wind shield. put most of the times if your walking without the actual windshield, the mic is too sensitive for that... but the provided shield is cool (you can see that in the video)... although it looks like it wasnt made for that thing ;-)

cool stuff man! your myspace really is golden, i like the artwork haha
also the ambience stuff is great

hamburg is sehr sehr leiwand, hab ich mir mal nach wacken angeschaut. schöne stadt!

cool stuff man! your myspace really is golden, i like the artwork haha
also the ambience stuff is great

hamburg is sehr sehr leiwand, hab ich mir mal nach wacken angeschaut. schöne stadt!

thank you very much ! glad you people like our stuff on myspace!
cant wait for all your ideas on the album when it comes out!

thank you buddy! never listened to misery signals,
i dont listen to too much music nowadays, cause great bands always infect my songwriting ;-) (like back in the days tool, meshuggah, radiohead and so on.)

Seriously, I couldn't be in a halfway good mood without listening to other music:ill:

Btw:
I've bought the faderport, basically because of your introduction, and its totally woth the money! Thanks for that;)

Greetz

Jannik

Seriously, I couldn't be in a halfway good mood without listening to other music:ill:

Btw:
I've bought the faderport, basically because of your introduction, and its totally woth the money! Thanks for that;)

Greetz

Jannik

jannik! nice you like the faderport. its really cool for automation rides!

I really enjoyed that video, thanks for posting this. I love the sound and atmosphere going on and your description of "surreal metal with bacon" is perfect! I can't wait to hear the finished product!

I really enjoyed that video, thanks for posting this. I love the sound and atmosphere going on and your description of "surreal metal with bacon" is perfect! I can't wait to hear the finished product!

thank you very much matt! as much as i wait for your album to come out!

surreal metal with bacon, man i fucking love that ;-) everytime we're asked
what style we play... i finally know what to say! :loco:

yes, my band is still alive, haha.

here is a new teaser for your album coming mid 2012!
it took sooo fucking long. but it was worth the wait guys ;-)!!

Last edited by a moderator: