My BestOf COB CD!

DEAR GOD :lol:

I'm new here, but that joonas guy has to have a great history in this forum...

so my perfect list would have to contain

deadnight warior
red light in my eyes part 2
downfall
children of bodom
sixpounder
needled

fetalrectoid said:
hay gyz i just wunted 2 tell u my favrit song iz teh final countdown cover do you no wut album i kan find it on so i kan downlod it?

they didnt cover that song..there is a cover..but not by them

dawnghost said:
Of course I didn't read your whining, fanboi.

Paragraphs are your friend and go die in a fire.

*amuzed* i think all you rebels are just whining and i'm pretty much the only one trying to build a good discussion..

Joonas Lehtonen said:
*amuzed* i think all you rebels are just whining and i'm pretty much the only one trying to build a good discussion..

Hard to make a good discussion about all the things you wanna talk about, like 'AYDY rocks' or 'New Bodom >>>>>>>> Old Bodom' or 'Old bodom is shitty immature' stuff. Sorry if I have nothin to add over it.

My best of COB CD (maybe not in this exact order but....)

1. Children of Decadeance
2. Hate me
3. Downfall
4. Kissing the Shadows
5. Deadnight Warrior :headbang:
6. Warheart
7. Hatebreeder
8.Are you Dead Yet:hotjump:
9. Living deadbeat
10.If you want peace...Prepare for War
11. In your Face.
12. Bastards of Bodom :headbang:

Bonus track: Triple Corpse Hammerblow

Why is it that everytime some Euro metal band releases an album that becomes the slightest bit popular in the U.S. among the "hot topic" crowd that everyone gets all up in arms about it. So what that AYDY sounds Thrashy and Power Metaly. God forbid Bodom does something THEY want to do. If Bodom did nothing but release the same album every year that sounded like Hatebreeder or Follow the Reaper, you'd all be bitching about how they never change their style, not to mention that Alexi's voice SUCKED in Something Wild and Hatebreeder. I can actually understand him in AYDY without needing to go to Dark Lyrics...for the most part. So shut the fuck up.

And of course, the reason I will be flamed...MY best of...

(Chronological Order)

1. Lake Bodom
2. Touch Like and Angel of Death
3. Silent Night, Bodom Night
4. Downfall
5. Every Time I Die
6. Mask of Sanity
7. Hate Me
8. Kissing the Shadows
9. Needled 24/7
10. Angels Don't Kill
11. Living Dead Beat
12. In Your Face
13. We're Not Gunna Fall

i think his vocals were better in something wild and hatebreeder.. and why would u want to look up his lyrics? they suck anyways. he says himself he doesnt care about his lyrics. and it has nothing to do with if their popular or not with the hot topic crowd.. its more of the album isnt good. and you dont need to get so mad man. chill out.

MetalStorm86 said:
Why is it that everytime some Euro metal band releases an album that becomes the slightest bit popular in the U.S. among the "hot topic" crowd that everyone gets all up in arms about it. So what that AYDY sounds Thrashy and Power Metaly. God forbid Bodom does something THEY want to do. If Bodom did nothing but release the same album every year that sounded like Hatebreeder or Follow the Reaper, you'd all be bitching about how they never change their style, not to mention that Alexi's voice SUCKED in Something Wild and Hatebreeder. I can actually understand him in AYDY without needing to go to Dark Lyrics...for the most part. So shut the fuck up.

You shut the fuck up. This has been discussed a gazillion times already. Now this being your first post it gives you some credit, but your argument does not contribute ANYTHING new to the discussion.
Above is an understatement.

For me it's really important how Alexi sings, and from the music I'd want something from between the old and the new.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
So you're one of the fellows who think AYDY is shit? Let me tell you something, Hatebreeder is much more shit.

Hatebreeder pwnz all

Hatebreeder is amazing especially the song children of bodom. Id say best albums in order for me would be.. probably ftr, hatebreeder, then something wild. Id like hatebreeder and something wild more if He didnt do that annoying low singing thing whatever that is called. It kind of ruins the song.

Fredy_Brown said:
Can you admit the fact that some people don´t like guitar wankery at all, Keith?

your a Fucken idiot! so your saying every time there is a solo or melodic passage in Are you dead yet, you don't like it?
And if you don't like "guitar wankery" as you so delicately put it, then you shouldn't be listening to Children of Fucking Bodom.
There will always be a certain amount of that in Alexi's playing! (although I wouldnt call it wankery)
Are you dead yet is just more Riff-based than previous but it still has solos etc.