My CD is missing a song...

Damageinc840 said:
it was a legitimate question.

That it was. :wave: Thanks for pointing that out for some people; they wouldn't listen to me when i tried to do it.

Damageinc840 said:
When I started getting into Amon Amarth, yeah I was pissed that my Crusher didnt have the Possessed cover at the end of it.

The possessed cover... is that the "Eyes Of Horror" bonus track?

Wow. What a dumb ass. I could hot glue googly eyes onto a rock, and it would be able to fabricate more intelligable posts then you. Your mother drank a lot when she was pregnant with you, eh?

the ironic thing about this is that this dumb ass spellt INTELLIGIBLE wrong. what a supid piece of shit. i dont need to argue this matter any more.

DemonsAndLies666 said:
the ironic thing about this is that this dumb ass spellt INTELLIGIBLE wrong. what a supid piece of shit. i dont need to argue this matter any more.

Oh, hm....

spellt?
supid?

If your going to open a post correcting my spelling, make sure that you make no mistakes in yours. Thats why I try not to argue spelling errors, because when I type I try not to spend to much time correcting my own words. This way, if I try to correct someone elses spelling, I dont end up looking like a complete fool.

Well, there you have it, I dont need to argue this matter any more. Of course if you wished, you could offer some kind of rebuttal, but I'm rather sure it would simply be some degenerate childish statement saying that I'm:

"a gay fukin jew whus a faggit and like s to suck on dicks and shit who is really gay and jewish. yeah, what a supid piece of shit..."

...or something to that degree. When you reply, try to keep it above the level of some zit-faced fifteen year old nu-metal fan, angry at the world? Thanks, much appreciated.

'Till next time.

And thats not irony, it would be a coincidence. Just like that Alanis Morisette song....

owned

Oh, hm....

spellt?
supid?

If your going to open a post correcting my spelling, make sure that you make no mistakes in yours. Thats why I try not to argue spelling errors, because when I type I try not to spend to much time correcting my own words. This way, if I try to correct someone elses spelling, I dont end up looking like a complete fool.

Well, there you have it, I dont need to argue this matter any more. Of course if you wished, you could offer some kind of rebuttal, but I'm rather sure it would simply be some degenerate childish statement saying that I'm:

"a gay fukin jew whus a faggit and like s to suck on dicks and shit who is really gay and jewish. yeah, what a supid piece of shit..."

...or something to that degree. When you reply, try to keep it above the level of some zit-faced fifteen year old nu-metal fan, angry at the world? Thanks, much appreciated.

'Till next time.

And thats not irony, it would be a coincidence. Just like that Alanis Morisette song....

i didnt read much passed the first half a sentence. spellt was purposely spelled incorrectly.... this should explain that a little bit. http://haileris.com/cgi-bin/dict?spellt

supid is more of a actual typo then it is a not knowing of how to spell a word properly.

but anyway lamb of god sucks... always have sucked. and i am yet to meet anyone cool who likes them... so.... yeah... your the only one.

your all damn nuts.

yeah. we are... i guess... atleast i am. but you know better then anyone else on here that im arguing just for the sake of arguement. i realy dont even care o_O

Golden Hall said:

Okay, mabey not THAT long ago, but it was still a WHILE ago(2 months). lol. Yeah, I know, I'm an idiot.

And I will admit, I did go a little overboard with the whole "hate" thing on my profile, so I changed it.

And Demonsandlies666, don't get the wrong idea; I'm not one of those "everything sucks, I hate everyone" people. (Although my profile made me seem like one.) And no, Slipknot is not very much involved with my life.(Although my best friend seems to worship them, which I find really annoying. That's why I got so pissed off when you said "OMG your profile looks like Slipknot is involved alot in your life...god damn, thats gay") I DID listen to them a bit two years ago, when I was in grade 9, but I was never obsessed with them. And for the record, I fucking hate that Nu-metal shit; it's not real metal. (And that's why I got pissed off the second time, cuz you said I had the personality of one of those pussies. You judged me on one post that I made, and that stupid profile.)

Anyways dude, I wasn't trying to start any shit; all I wanted was to know why Thor Arise wasn't on my cd, and I found out that its a bonus track, and it's not on all versions of The Avenger. Now I know, and now I'm happy.

honestly i never realy cared. i was bored so i figured id pick on the noob o_O. if you hang around long enough you can see that i do that quite often. but this damageinc guy. i dont know what his problem is.... hemroid? (i am not sure how to spell that particular word btw. as it has never been a part of my life so im just guessing and id look it up but im lazy). i dont even remember what i did to him. he just started saying i suck or something.... anyways fuck him... right? yeah.

but the profile thing ya.... i bet you can see why you came off the way i thought you did. hence the reason you changed it. i realy hate people like that... "noones better then me leave me alone i am the best at everything you dont know jack shit!!!!"... stuff like that. mainly cause im the best!!! me!!!! not you!!! me!!!!! you all suck!!! haha j/k. :)

but anyway (i say that alot o_O) use a more logical form of research next time before you ask dumb questions. it gets very repetitive on this forum and it annoys the fuck out of me... and probably everyone else too. all the arguing in this thread makes me forget who else i was yelling at.... i remember... there was.... someone... they... oh yeah!!! Asgath!!! that little prick!!!!

pick on the noob, hehehe that sounds so warcraftish .... pown3d you gotta love people trying to justify themselves on a forum .... i said this but but but well you said that but but but ... sheesh if i wanted to hear that i'd go back to kindergarten. Point being, slipknot does suck and spelbing errorz arez very hanoiying.

DemonsAndLies666 said:
honestly i never realy cared. i was bored so i figured id pick on the noob o_O. if you hang around long enough you can see that i do that quite often. but this damageinc guy. i dont know what his problem is.... hemroid? (i am not sure how to spell that particular word btw. as it has never been a part of my life so im just guessing and id look it up but im lazy). i dont even remember what i did to him. he just started saying i suck or something.... anyways fuck him... right? yeah.

but the profile thing ya.... i bet you can see why you came off the way i thought you did. hence the reason you changed it. i realy hate people like that... "noones better then me leave me alone i am the best at everything you dont know jack shit!!!!"... stuff like that. mainly cause im the best!!! me!!!! not you!!! me!!!!! you all suck!!! haha j/k. :)

but anyway (i say that alot o_O) use a more logical form of research next time before you ask dumb questions. it gets very repetitive on this forum and it annoys the fuck out of me... and probably everyone else too. all the arguing in this thread makes me forget who else i was yelling at.... i remember... there was.... someone... they... oh yeah!!! Asgath!!! that little prick!!!!

Nah man, just telling you to lay off the new guy. He had a legit question. But if you get your rocks off by doing that, whatever.

I personally bury kittens up to their necks in the sand and then tee-off with my 5 iron.

i normaly just tuck the cat up tie its legs together and play teeball =\
did i mention i have a bat? and its made out of Metallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll \m/

DemonsAndLies666 said:
i also forgot to mention "how come noone ever bitched at paganblood for calling you guys my pals?" i figure he woulda got it first o_O

No way dude, everyone hates my pals, even black people.

Except for Suffocation- those are some sweet black dudes.