My CD player is demon...

Fetzer

Dr. uıʌǝʞ
Feb 6, 2005
In a bubbly head.
www.myspace.com
An exemple:

I put the Nattfödd CD of Finntroll, I start the first song but stop it in the middle.

I remove it and put my Whiskey On A Sunder (Flogging Molly) CD and in the middle of the first song my CD player goes crazy and play the Finntroll part (at the time I stopped it) ON the Flogging Molly song (like a mix)...

I still weird...

Fetzer said:
An exemple:

I put the Nattfödd CD of Finntroll, I start the first song but stop it in the middle.

I remove it and put my Whiskey On A Sunder (Flogging Molly) CD and in the middle of the first song my CD player goes crazy and play the Finntroll part (at the time I stopped it) ON the Flogging Molly song (like a mix)...

I still weird...

Nice remixing tool!

You know, I have to buy a new computer, a new computer -desk (in corner form) a new soundcard and some CD/DVD (The COB one, the Ensiferum one, I have to buy some Moonsorrow and Falkenbach CD) a Numeric Camera and an IPod...

Fetzer said:
An exemple:

I still weird...

Nice remixing tool!

Fetzer said:
You know, I have to buy a new computer, a new computer -desk (in corner form) a new soundcard and some CD/DVD (The COB one, the Ensiferum one, I have to buy some Moonsorrow and Falkenbach CD) a Numeric Camera and an IPod...

yeah, without that shit, you're nothing