My Compostion + Singing

for joonas: :lol: :lol: philosophical :lol: :lol:
"you look emo so i won't give it a try". wow. look joonas, you never said anything that a 10 years old couldnt have already tought about and rejected. cant wait for the day when you realize how a stupid wannabe you are.

You obviously haven't been reading my posts, just the other's comments about me.

That's quite heavy shit there.. can't really see you as a much better person

I'm sorry, it's just my intuition. I won't waste my time downloading that because I have guts that it won't be anything cool, or funny or skillful. Prove me wrong? This is nothing personal. I'm just trying to be a bitch about everything just as folks are to me.

Prove you wrong? No, I got nothing to prove. It's just something I made up with the help of people here, for fun, with pleasure, because we wanted to.

And in my opinion, acting like a bitch because people are bitch won't help...

Reactions: Poss
I'm sorry, it's just my intuition. I won't waste my time downloading that because I have guts that it won't be anything cool, or funny or skillful. Prove me wrong? This is nothing personal. I'm just trying to be a bitch about everything just as folks are to me.

Wow. Hypocrite. You hate things people do...so you do it as well? That doesn't make sence. Usually if you hate something you don't try and do it as well. You are ignorant.

Reactions: Poss
I'm ignorant? Everyone in here are disabling my existence and trying to push me to the trash can just because they feel stronger thinking the same as others out of no real reason. I am being ignored. Whatever I say, I along with my comment somehow get labeled as gay and all that. I should delete this account and reappear with another name, and people would consider me decent. Maybe I should try.

^please do.

and you are not being ignored, we almost all said some really sensed things to your posts in this thread but you ignored half of it and took the easiest replies to counter. we just try to put some sense in you but you are stuck on the "im the victim, everyone is wrong and im right but they're stupid so they don't understand it" attitude.

try to understand, we are not labelling you as ghey because others did before us but because you really act like it.

fetzer and vergessenne just said some interesting things about the things you said but you seemingly only understood the "you are ignorant" part and started to elaborate on things unreleated to their post.

but i guess all that i said will be replied by something similar to : "you obviously didn't read/understand what i said or everybody replies to me your ghey".

try to understand, we are not labelling you as ghey because others did before us but because you really act like it.

just making it clear that it wont get misunderstood again

Wtf :lol:

I REALLY liked the intro ... then some fucking pirate-circus music came on and I was like :erk: :lol:

Then the vocals came on and I jsut went back to the intro :lol: Sorry Kev.

I'm ignorant? Everyone in here are disabling my existence and trying to push me to the trash can just because they feel stronger thinking the same as others out of no real reason. I am being ignored. Whatever I say, I along with my comment somehow get labeled as gay and all that. I should delete this account and reappear with another name, and people would consider me decent. Maybe I should try.

I haven't been here that lng, therefore I don't know every user and shit that has happened in that past. Plus I don't listen to what others say to try and fit in, but what you said pretty stupid.

I haven't been here that long, therefore I don't know every user and shit that has happened in that past. Plus I don't listen to what others say to try and fit in, but what you said pretty stupid. That's why I posted.

Oh god noes... Battleheart is the fail... They pretend to be Pirate metal but they sound like everything except that...

I'm intested to know what it sound like, if some things sounds like real word or anything?

Cry a little...that will make you feel better...

Reactions: Fetzer
Oh god noes... Battleheart is the fail... They pretend to be Pirate metal but they sound like everything except that...
hahaa, i know you would say that. and yeah, bh isn't my fav band either

I'm intested to know what it sound like, if some things sounds like real word or anything?
it sounds a lot like swedish, actually there are some familiar words that you say many times, like "första", that means "first"... There's lot of Finntroll-like nonsense, but I hear a lot of swedish & norwegian in those lyrics. But cause i'm not expert on those languages, i can't really say that much...:erk: Btw, the way you say "r", it's so cool! You sound so finnish, that rocks :lol: