My Compostion + Singing

hmm yeh seems like you use your stomach but dont use the right part of the throat... if you use the right one, it wont hurt ever, and if you dont use your stomach there, you're just out of air really fast... hmm i could try and explain it to you on msn tomorrow? ;)

lol no that is my guitar.

Seriously ? At the end there's an Ahhhhhh ah ahhhhhhhhh ah ahhhhhhh ah ahhhhhhhh that sounds really like a Female Opera singer voice...

Well, I still want Korinne to do some vocals on your version Conti :)

Is there anybody who could reccord a bass ? :D

Oh and a drum, if anybody play and reccord drums here :p

Seriously ? At the end there's an Ahhhhhh ah ahhhhhhhhh ah ahhhhhhh ah ahhhhhhhh that sounds really like a Female Opera singer voice...

Well, I still want Korinne to do some vocals on your version Conti :)

Is there anybody who could reccord a bass ? :D

Oh and a drum, if anybody play and reccord drums here :p

haha yea its just high guitar notes

I want to know what you all think about a thing I've made.
That's actually my first reccording and my first attempt to singing.
Reccording and singing are kinda big words... The music is all made by me with my keybaords... But actually it's reccorded with a computer mic, placed in front of my amp.

My singing was first a joke, just to fulfish the song, but actually i think I like it. (There's no lyrics, and that's even not a language...)
There's some things that are out of tempo but well... I had like 15 instrument and my computer can't run that... so I didn't spend too much time on correcting those mistake (Cause I actually need to send the song on an other computer and to load it on my Mp3 Player each time I modify something because... because the computers sucks... well lol)
It's pretty Finntroll-like btw, but I first thought, while listening to it, that it was more like Gnome Metal than Troll Metal :lol:

Ok, so here's the link:

(Oh btw, there's no Guitar/Bass/Drum yet... cause I don't play that :p)
http://www.4shared.com/file/10580686/d8da0b16/norf-test4.html
(You'll be able to listen to it in the window, or wait and click on Download)

Thank you all those who will spend some time for that :)

Edit: You can be harsh if you want ^^

Edit 2: It might be interesting to say that I made this song in like... what... 3 hour ?

ha ha ha, i liked everything except the.....singing if thats what you can call it. Yeah, i definetly thought of some classic Fintroll with this one, lol good job

^I want to know, what was specifcly bad about the vocals, and please, don't just say: All. Is it... the voice, the ton, the kind of growling, the notes, the random words, something else ?