My Compostion + Singing

^I want to know, what was specifcly bad about the vocals, and please, don't just say: All. Is it... the voice, the ton, the kind of growling, the notes, the random words, something else ?

umm....well just the random words didn't suite me. the growling reminded me of Something Wild, when alexi would growl sometimes. you just gotta work on the growling more, how old are you anyways?

I'm 17.

Random words, just imagine it's a foreign language...

Well for me it sounds good, but I guess that if you are Russian, or German or Sweden it would sound a lil' bit like your language and would be weird...

cool , i like this loony dark themes, maybe your vocals in stereo effect for the atmosphere like sentence here sentence there. for the guitars bass and drums i am curious what will you do, i just hope it wont be some gay black metal shit

^Well, for the Guitars I'm happy with what Conti does. I don't like black metal drums leaded by the Double Bass. It will be more a rythmic thing, for the bass I don't really know, if I do it it will be basic so...

will you ever stop your ghayness, Joonas? you don't give it a try because he seems EMO to you.. than why you bother to post here. MAN STOP YOUR GHAYNESSSS

@ Joonas: your comments are totally not constructive and related to the thread.

@Fetzer: in what language do you sing?

Reactions: Poss
@ Joonas: your comments are totally not constructive and related to the thread.

:loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: And Your's are???? I'm probably the ONLY philosophical person on this forum, who talks sense, and I only get replies like your's there: Joonas when will you stop being ghey?? You people are PATHETIC, and I'm at the wrong forum.

:lol: :lol:
How do you know that?
Was it with you?

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to GhostOfBodom again.
That message makes me think of reputation as some sort of disease.

:loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: And Your's are???? I'm probably the ONLY philosophical person on this forum, who talks sense, and I only get replies like your's there: Joonas when will you stop being ghey?? You people are PATHETIC, and I'm at the wrong forum.

Saying that I look too emo for a download isn't philosophical, it's even not funny or cool.

@Fetzer: in what language do you sing?
It's only random sound, based on what I generaly hear when I listen to Scandinavian or Nordic language.

It is no recognised language. It is made up.
Exactly.

He recorded himself having sex.
:lol: Oh god...

Saying that I look too emo for a download isn't philosophical, it's even not funny or cool.

I'm sorry, it's just my intuition. I won't waste my time downloading that because I have guts that it won't be anything cool, or funny or skillful. Prove me wrong? This is nothing personal. I'm just trying to be a bitch about everything just as folks are to me.

nice composition fetzer, i liked the music but the voice was weird :p. i really liked the beginning with the guitar harmony and the pirate part was nice for about 1 minute but then, in my opinion, it gets kind of long to listen to.

for joonas: :lol: :lol: philosophical :lol: :lol:
"you look emo so i won't give it a try". wow. look joonas, you never said anything that a 10 years old couldnt have already tought about and rejected. cant wait for the day when you realize how a stupid wannabe you are.