Songs you can imagine Mr. V singing?

Erik Erna

Sheriff Of T.S.G
Oct 22, 2004
Owl Farm
This has happened to me quite a few times in the history of listening to music. I have heard a song, and could clearly hear another vocalist singing it, more so than the person actually in the song?

So, have you ever heard a song and could imagine Mr. V singing it? The first for my would have to be Sand In The Wind by TYR.

You have any?

I feel that very often from power metal. there are too much Bruce clones/wannabes on that genre (since they can't imitate Dio or Halford...)

Besides that, I always thought about Manegarm with a decent singer. Sometimes Vintersorg comes to my mind. With Tyrfing and Tyr happens the same.

hmm i believe i've never had that feeling that some song should be rather sung by mr.V... :rolleyes: but, i had something contrary: i always wondered how Borknagar's Revolt (my all time fav. song!) would sound sang by mr.V, because somehow i really can't imagine! So i was hoping they'd play it live in sept. but they didn't... :cry: i would really really love to hear him sing Revolt!

the songs i could imagine him singing very well:

Age of Silence - 90° Angles
Solefald - Sun I Call
Bathory - Blood And Iron

all my favs of course ♥ :D

Outside of Mr. V, I listen to a lot of of other melo death with weak vocalists and imagine Lindberg or Stanne...depending on the songs of course.

never tought about which songs would sound good sung by mrV. but now that you have put this idea in my mind i would say Storm - nordavind, the enitre album.
fenriz sings with a low-toned voice similar to the one that andrea used in the first albums, but andreas's voice is more beautiful and better tuned.

never tought about which songs would sound good sung by mrV. but now that you have put this idea in my mind i would say Storm - nordavind, the enitre album.
fenriz sings with a low-toned voice similar to the one that andrea used in the first albums, but andreas's voice is more beautiful and better tuned.

Mr V did a great job with Otyg on that style, specially on Nordbloss och Gasteld.

That song is like Otyg's Landet og Havet/Nagellstev.

Interesting choice. I once had this album, but the singer was sounded boring and pretentious so I sold it. Vintersorg would have done a better job... but you know, it's similar to Otyg.

Djöfull;8719767 said:
Interesting choice. I once had this album, but the singer was sounded boring and pretentious so I sold it. Vintersorg would have done a better job... but you know, it's similar to Otyg.

yeah i know it's quite similar, but i love that style :oops:

I would like Mr V to make a christmas album.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'd love to hear Mr. V do a ballad, or cover a of some cheesy Euro Power Metal ballad, like Wind Of Change of something.

Though, The Egnigmatic Spirit has to be borderline...

I was serious, The Scorpions are awesome.

Indeed, a The Scorpions cover would be brilliant!

Hmmm… can't think of anything right now, 'Fernando'? :p

Sun I Call, as Elvina wrote, would be great too.

"I Want Out, You Shook Me All Night Long", and most important:

"The Bard's Song —In the Forest—".

Let's sing the Bard's soooooong, tomorrowwwwwwwww will takes us away, faaar from hooome… .

:worship: