IMPORTANT: Query for Mr. V

Draugen

I I I
Nov 7, 2002
Malmo, Sweden
This is how things are:
Me and Horz have talked quite a bit about something that we really wish to do, and that many V-fans probably would like. I need to get in contact with Mr. V first though. So Andreas, if you read this - please send me a mail (I've lost yours) whenever you have the time, so that we can have a talk about this.
henrik_kindvall[snabel-a]hotmail.com

icon_eek.gif

Whats going on....?

There`s only 2 things coming into my mind:
-whether he wants to run the next official V-website :p , or
-he wants to do an interview with Andreas (maybe it would be better to do one with Mattias!? I mean, Andreas said somewhere here in the forum, that he has almost no time left at the moment because of family etc.... )

Twilightheart said:
There`s only 2 things coming into my mind:
-whether he wants to run the next official V-website :p , or
-he wants to do an interview with Andreas (maybe it would be better to do one with Mattias!? I mean, Andreas said somewhere here in the forum, that he has almost no time left at the moment because of family etc.... )

Hehe, you nailed it on your first guess. Me and Horz have talked quite a lot about doing the official site, but according to Mr. V, it was already finished and will be online soon (on a new adress), so...nope... :erk:

BTW, I just recieved a mail from Mattias today. Not only did it contain a copy of Casket Casey's record, but there was also a promo for Ödemarkens Son. Thanks a lot man!!! Really appreciated!!!:wave:

Draugen said:
Hehe, you nailed it on your first guess. Me and Horz have talked quite a lot about doing the official site, but according to Mr. V, it was already finished and will be online soon (on a new adress), so...nope... :erk:

yeah right....I still think you should do it. It's just my opinion isn't worth anything.

Draugen said:
BTW, I just recieved a mail from Mattias today. Not only did it contain a copy of Casket Casey's record, but there was also a promo for Ödemarkens Son. Thanks a lot man!!! Really appreciated!!!:wave:
I'm not envious, I'm not envious, I'm not envious..... ;)

Damn you.. :p
Draugen said:
Hehe, now I'm just awaiting a gift from Cia in my mail as well. Interested in those demo-lyrics amf? :loco:
Haha, no kidding.. getting the real demo-lyrics would top even the live video! :hotjump: