My Chicago Review, I made it home

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
Well shit I guess I am a little late on the Reviews so I will keep this short... Saturday and Sunday night Killed.... Met almost all the Board Members that were there... DeFragger,Tattooedsean, Badatta2ed,Pink Metal Chief45177,Tone1970,LordLindsey,MattThraxx,MR WU, Buddy-Luv Bomb...Dredd74 What the Hell.....No love??? Brentney,Jdelphi and more.

So My Daughter and I flew in Friday and we went to the Original UNO's Fucking Great. See the Sights on Saturday night. So Anthrax.... Well there started a little rough but shit for 3 practices they were great... Saturday night's show was the shit.... My daughter had a great time and while they Played Indians with the Fucking Headdress(thanks Brentney)Fuck yeah.....Keanu comes over by us for the 2nd Time of the night. He hammered.... and in the suit... so with me on one side and my daughter on the other side we make sure he stays put until after the songs over .... Fuck he and Anthrax Made her night(and mine).... After the Show we went back to the Room and Scott and Pearl, Brain and his girl, and Keanu and his girl were going out to eat. They all stopped for a second to talk to us....Again Mel (my daughter) was insane about this time. Sunday after my daughter getting her pass taken away by HOB dickheads because she's not 21 and her being pissed , I was able to Sneak her up the box with Joey's wife for the Entire set.... F--Dan Fired Guitar Tech.... What the Fuck happened there????

Well the Whole band got swag from me..... So Look for them wearing my STuff i an Dying to see a Picture posted with them wearing my Stuff.......

DSCF2866.jpg

DSCF2969.jpg

DSCF2927.jpg

That's Sue

Pink Metal,Mel,Thraxx,Tony1970

Count the Autographs... I am missing Johns but i got Everyone Else

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/Thraxxx/DSCF2972.jpg

Awsome, THRAXX! Glad you had a good time! Pictures turned out great and that's a great one of Pink! I think you're daughter was sizing her up. The protector for mommy, that's adorable!

thraxx said:
Met almost all the Board Members that were there... DeFragger,Tattooedsean, Badatta2ed,Pink Metal Chief45177,Tone1970,LordLindsey,MattThraxx,MR WU, Buddy-Luv Bomb...Dredd74 What the Hell.....No love??? Brentney,Jdelphi and more.

Ahem...don't forget about me! :)

That's cool that you checked out the Field Museum. I'm a member there (yes, I'm a dork).

I look like a nice girl???? I'm doing something wrong!!!! :p
It was a lot of fun--- Lemme get my pic posted too....

Skorned1 said:
Awsome, THRAXX! Glad you had a good time! Pictures turned out great and that's a great one of Pink! I think you're daughter was sizing her up. The protector for mommy, that's adorable!
I noticed that too but hell I was doing the same thing :D

Thraxx great pics glad you had fun in Chi-Town.