My cob cover band..

Jani Laiho said:
cool covers dude. but i noticed one thing...the singer sings the lyrics to the 2nd verse during the first verse of hate me. but other than that small thing, good job. i mean they are pretty much the same anyway lol. but its my favorite cob song

lol.. yes I know.. I totaly forgot the lyrics..

still downloading, but your homepage...
it can't be the official homepage of Hate Crew! and hate crew is copyrighted by COB..
but your covers kick ass:):headbang:

hey look at that huge man, keyboardist :) also vocal i think.

yes good, but i dont like very much especially guitars solos etc. hate me solos sux.

mevyhetal said:
I'm surprised that no one's screamed fanb0i yet (*looks at Gavin*.)

lol

I'll check out the covers eventually.

when i saw the thread, i figured i was gonna have to..

But these guys are actually fucking good.

Shock! Yes i said it. I went there.

That was awesome, dude! By the way what kinds of equiptments do you use? I really like the tone of your guitar.

*claps* nice. \m/^_^\m/

Hm...I like that the balance is a bit different than the original. Guitar harmonies and keyboard lines get more notice.

where are u guys at, cause im hooked. this is definetly the best bodom cover band eva. ur keyboardist and guitarist are awesome. i doubted u guys had the chops to do bodom tunes but i was wro0ng.

SILENT(_)SCREAM said:
where are u guys at, cause im hooked. this is definetly the best bodom cover band eva. ur keyboardist and guitarist are awesome. i doubted u guys had the chops to do bodom tunes but i was wro0ng.

tnx m8!

Sounds pretty good...like cob with Mille Petrozza(Kreator) as singer :tickled:

just keep on practicing and make up own songs...i´m sure it will be awesome ! :headbang: