My copy of Till Fjälls...

Dec 30, 2002
Olympia WA
I've had it awile and but I just noticed that it's spelled "Tell Fjölls" on the CD. The book and everything is correct. It's re-release with Hedniskhjärtad. Actually... Now that I look at it Hedniskhjärtad is spelled "Hedniskhjörtad".

Errr... Now that I look closer I see russian writting around it. I wonder if I bought a pirated CD. It has copywrite stuff but that might be fake. Who knows...

I bought it on ebay also.

vintercd.txt

I bought Opeth and Ensiferum CDs on Ebay Germany. There´s a lot of cyrillic writing on it, and with a closer look you find "Must not be sold outside Russia" on it :)

Both disks work very good, i found no errors. I heard that a CD legally costs less than 1 € in Russia, and by selling it on Ebay they can make a lot of money. Most of them will be licensed disks, otherwise they´d rather copy Britney-Spears-Stuff than Ensiferum or Opeth.

It's not a Bootleg, it's the Russian licensed album, I guess it's through Iron records?? as some above already stated. Yeah, they have probably mixed up the Ä's and the Ö's

mr V

Gaunerin said:
but an "ö"?

Well... as you can see on the photo, they MUST have an "ö" on the key!! :D :D :D

But honestly > I don`t know! See, the Swedes have an "å" on the keyboard, we germans have not... some countries don`t have "öäü" at all... so maybe those russians just have an "ö" only!?! :p ...dunno... can only guess around for fun, too...

in poland we have such nice keys as ąćęłńóśźż. but nevertheless a record company (even though it is russioan:)) should be able to use "special" characters. They simply fucked up the cover and the cd, and you cannot defend them. The other thing is, that for example in my country it happens too often with swedish and norwegian bands tapes (for example i have original "Alvaferd" :) and totally fucked up Ulver's "Kveldssanger" - no track is named properly, and there are no special characters such as å...). I have no idea why record companies do not check such things, because i think it affects the actual purchase rate. when i buy a cd, i would really like to have all the tracknames and lyrics written properly...