My daughter and I

Heavyfreak

Heavyfreak
Jan 5, 2009
Grevenbroich,Germany
Hello Threshold Fans. I’m new here in this forum. I’m hearing Threshold since 2002 and I’ve got all their albums but I became a great Threshold Fan in Sept. 2007 when I saw the band live in Helmond/Plato. It was my first Threshold concert and the returning of Damien. I saw the band in March 2008 in Helmond again and this year in Bochum.
All concerts were fantastic but the last one in Bochum was the best. Great location,fantastic fans and an amazing band. At the first of May I will see the band again (de Pul) together with my twelve years old daughter. Four weeks ago I went in her room after she had a bad day and gave her Thresholds Dead Reckoning and four weeks later she is a Threshold Fan and hear their Music every day. It makes me proud that my daughter likes the same music as I and drive with me to the same concerts in this time of plastic pop music it isn’t understood.
See you in Uden/de Pul and to the band :
“Thank you for your music it makes life easier” :kickass:

At the first of May I will see the band again (de Pul) together with my twelve years old daughter. Four weeks ago I went in her room after she had a bad day and gave her Thresholds Dead Reckoning and four weeks later she is a Threshold Fan and hear their Music every day. It makes me proud that my daughter likes the same music as I and drive with me to the same concerts in this time of plastic pop music it isn’t understood.
See you in Uden/de Pul and to the band :
“Thank you for your music it makes life easier” :kickass:

It's called "education" ;) Good work.