My first Bloodbath Experience

Tommy33

The Herbalizer
Jul 5, 2004
Belgium, Leuven.
I have heard of Bloodbath
but never heard there music, but on hearing soms samples on the web site
I new I had to have a cd and finaly I got nightmares made flesh!!!!
listenig to it as I write this line.......

I met Dan Swano years ago (for there first show in Belgium with Edge Of Sanity) mate if you read this you still rule in my book!!!!!!

This is just awesome stuff, keep it up :hotjump: :hotjump: :headbang: :headbang: :worship: :worship:

my first bloodbath experience was when i was 16, i remember her hair was like a waving field of amber grain, and her eyes were blue like the sky after a storm...and her--wait wait, no, never--never mind...i think i hear my mom calling me....*runs away*

My first bloodbath experience was pretty nasty. I thought she was a normal girl and we were going to a normal club, but shortly after we arrived, blood started squirting from the ceiling on us... We were soon covered with blood. The others drank while I tryed to run away, but they kept hitting me. Eventually, this large african-american dressed in black came in and saved me.

Actually It might have been 2003 or so, I downloaded 'So You Die' from KazAa cause someone said mike sang for them. When people try to sell the bloodbaths CDs they're like "Swano and company are back!" but I consider swano a rock guy now.. Nightingale is pretty hawt. :) And with bloodbath having liek the best vocalists so far, its odd that they would still say swano and company.

Next bloodbath CD should have Blakkheim on vocals. :p

Oinkness said:
My first bloodbath experience was pretty nasty. I thought she was a normal girl and we were going to a normal club, but shortly after we arrived, blood started squirting from the ceiling on us... We were soon covered with blood. The others drank while I tryed to run away, but they kept hitting me. Eventually, this large african-american dressed in black came in and saved me.
blade sucks.
pigdec.jpg

Echoes of swine squeals distorting the silence
Reclaiming the loss of meat stolen from their bodies
Chewing and pissing on human remains
Of all those who were slain, all return

\m/