My first paid job : HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION

You can notice the strings being old by that not-so-great pinch harmonic... =O
anyway, it's fuckin' brutal

At firs this astounded me. Now is blown my tits off!! How the fuck you've gotten ampsims to sound like that is badass

Cheers man, your superior 2 kick tutorial and some samples you uploaded a while ago (best kick on earth was its name haha) helped me a lot back in the day.

Feels good to have comments from veterans and newer users alike.

wow. these guys write some killer fucking songs.... amazingly well done arrangements for deathcore.

great mix to match!!! love it to bits. reminds me of how I would have mixed it =D

Cheers man, your superior 2 kick tutorial and some samples you uploaded a while ago (best kick on earth was its name haha) helped me a lot back in the day.

Feels good to have comments from veterans and newer users alike.

Yeah that superior tutorial was good but nobody cared that much lol, I mean it's useful if you have superior and expansions and don't wanna buy slate samples (which I love anyway and I have).

cheers ;)

Exactly half of the kick sound in this is Superior haha, not necessarily following your tutorial but it was really helpful to start me out.

Thanks a lot Charles, I referred them to you for their full-length, they want it absolutely pro and I thought you'd be the man for the job. ;)

Sounds fucking awesome!!!
Is there any audibly noticeable ParaComp going on with the drums? Or is it just subtle (or not there at all! lol)?

^ Yeah I want the band to sound like the band, not like someone else.

@mstone564 : No parallel comp, but when I do it, I do it NY-style, hard as fuck settings mixed in really slightly. The more I mix, the less I seem to use it though, might have been cool on that mix.

I'll give you guys details in a few days maybe, REALLY busy at work lately and I've gotta finish this mix and master some other songs real fast so I can't elaborate all that much atm.

This sounds great! Heavy as hell. I like that it doesn't have that slatey sound to it. What vocal mic did you use? Did you automate the verb on the screams or use separate tracks?

SM57, just bought a SM7B though, should improve on the characteristics of the 57 that I liked.

Automated verb and delay pretty much everywhere. :) Thanks!