My God The Noise!

Have you already tried plugging them into some type of power stip, and plugging the power strip into ONE plug in the wall and plugging the amp and firepod into that. Ground loops are usually caused by using more than one power outlet.

Or maybe that reamp box is douched? Can you take it somewhere else and try it out?

If you can tap the reamp box, and hear it through the amp, then I would say you have found your problem. That is NOT normal.

Dude it sounds like you have pretty much eliminated everything else, a reamp box should definitely not do that.

If you can tap the reamp box, and hear it through the amp, then I would say you have found your problem. That is NOT normal.
Dude it sounds like you have pretty much eliminated everything else, a reamp box should definitely not do that.

I was wondering, kinda surprised me. Does anyone wanna try it on their reamp box to see if it happens?:p

Should I try ordering another Radial Pro RMP? Or should I go for a different reamp box? Trying to keep costs down since I now have a $100 baby blue paper weight.

Have you already tried plugging them into some type of power stip, and plugging the power strip into ONE plug in the wall and plugging the amp and firepod into that. Ground loops are usually caused by using more than one power outlet.

Or maybe that reamp box is douched? Can you take it somewhere else and try it out?

Haven't found a possible other location to try stuff out, I have tried plugging everything into same power strip.

Thanks for everyone's input on this situation! I always seem to get the lemon.

I'd go for another ProRMP, people have gotten plenty good results from it, and you can't beat the price! Honestly though, I'm not so sure that's the culprit, since before I got my Hum X I could hear noise from my external hard drive coming through my amp (though granted that was electrical, rather than physically tapping on the gizmo). I guess you've pretty much exhausted all other options, so yeah, I guess contact whomever you bought it from first and try to get an exchange! Unless you know someone else with an interface you can try it with...