My heart is weird

Jevil

Pro Evolution Fucker
Apr 18, 2006
Basque Country
www.soulitude-web.com
During the last couple of years my heart is doing strange things.
Sometimes I feel like 2 or 3 violent heartbeats that goes from my chest to my throat. I'm not very sportive but when i play football (soccer) from time to time it is frighteing and I prefer to stay as goalkeeper to avoid any heart attack. Sometimes I can be one month without any strangehearbeat, and other times I can have many in a week, but I0ve noticed that as time goes by, I have more frequently.

It could be cause I'm in a very nervous stage in my life. I suffer from anxiety.
I do not take drugs and don't smoke too much, only weekends, but i'm a heavy beer drinker. Never drink coffee, but I drink a can of coke everyday.

Yesterday i was at home and start feeling these weird things. It is just some seconds but it is very unplesanat cause I begin to feel more nervous
I took myself the pulse and I notice this behaviour:

Beat - Beat - Beat - Beat -(no beat) - hard beat.

So what I think is that my heart skips a beat and then to compensate it beats strongly. No other symptoms like breathing problems nor chest pain.

The doctor has told me that is probably nothing serious but just in case I will go to the cardiologist next thursday.

The doctor has told me that is probably nothing serious but just in case I will go to the cardiologist next thursday.

That is the best, you can do. It´s not wrong hearing a second opinion, especially for health cases.

...And for the case, you would die, have you already choosed a song what will be played on your funeral? :)

Stay healthy, bro!!!

...And for the case, you would die, have you already choosed a song what will be played on your funeral? :)

Yes, 'Stick Sticktly' from ATTACK ATTACK.

What I haven't decided yet is to whom should I leave my inheritance.
Not too much... Jackson RR, Schecter Hellraiser, Ibanez RX, Triaxis, Peavey Poweramp, Marshall Vintage 4x12, 2 PodXT, Mics, Wirelesses, behringer products... Who would be interested?
My car and my flat is for my future wife.

Hahahahahaha...:lol::lol::lol: cough-cough... danger... laughing may cause heart attack...

Well I have to confess that it is the most comfortable guitar I've ever played, neck is thin as hell. I changed to EMG's and now is a weapon of mass distortion!

Hahahaha :lol: :headbang:

Sounds good, man. I´d take it, for the case you´d die of an heart attack. The Marshall vintage cab sounds very interesting for me as well :)

I´d offer:

Marshall JVM205h, Mesa Rectifier 4x12, Krank Revolution Jr. etc

I prefer to stay as goalkeeper to avoid any heart attack.

:lol:

Sorry, not a laughable issue, but this just cracked me up.

Hope you're alright!

I'm having something similar all the time, just that it seems as if my heart rate is just heavily dropping and I'm about to faint. Mostly at night. It's scary because I'm might having a genetic disease (my father dies of it), but I refuse to go to the check-ups..

But I already found out, that stress, anxiety and depression plays a heavy part in it and reducing my alcohol intake makes things better.... and I haven't been a good boy concerning that the last weeks. :cry:

Ah yeah, fuck it... if it's over, it's over.

Sounds like an anxiety attack to me.. ive had lots of them(Even passed out from one.).
It feels just like you would imagine a heart attack feeling like, except that you dont get a tingling feeling in your left arm!

Sounds like an anxiety attack to me.. ive had lots of them(Even passed out from one.).
It feels just like you would imagine a heart attack feeling like, except that you dont get a tingling feeling in your left arm!

When I have anxiety attacks I often have tinglings in my left hand...I'm more scared!!! Fuuuck!! And also cold sweating, and fast and strong heartbeats.

But this is diferent, is like my heartbeats wouldn't be quantized to the MIDI grill.

But this is diferent, is like my heartbeats wouldn't be quantized to the MIDI grill.

First: :lol:

Second:
Arrhythmia is very common when having an anxiety attack as well, ive had it several times and its really unpleasant(Especially when your heart pumps so hard that it feels like your chest will implode.).
But it might as well could be REAL arrhythmia, in which you are in trouble.. but there are some things you could do to help from it:

Dont smoke.
Dont drink coffee.
Dont drink alcohol.
Dont eat too much sugar.
Dont push your self hard physically or mentally.

.. well, you get it.. dont do anything that feels good! ;)

Beat - Beat - Beat - Beat -(no beat) - hard beat.

So what I think is that my heart skips a beat and then to compensate it beats strongly.

I get that too, with increasing frequency over the years. One of the cardiologists I've seen noticed it during a baseline ECG before a stress test and said it was nothing too unusual. He claimed it's actually a heartbeat happening early, not late. Like, the normal "lub-dub" we usually feel or hear isn't the two steps in a single two-stroke heartbeat (1A-1B.... 2A-2B.... 3A-3B....), but rather the end and beginning steps of two separate two-stroke heartbeats (1A.....1B,2A.....2B,3A....3B,4A etc). So that "no beat" you and I sometimes feel isn't a beat having occurred late, or not at all, but rather the gap in a normal beat that started too early.

Not that it makes me worry about it any less.:loco: And who knows if he knew what he was talking about. Maybe he was just making something up to keep me quiet. The other two cardiologists I've seen couldn't even be bothered to acknowledge me having mentioned the issue. :rolleyes: