My Israel

Hey, I am thinking of starting a traveling agency, with all of the reactions I get.
It is important that everyone realizes that Israel has a lot more to it than the stuff you see on CNN almost every night.Talking only about the negative aspects of life in Israel, makes sure no on sees the other side to the country. There is so much to explore, especially for those who are interested in history, culture, politics, landscapes and social studies.
Thank you again for the compliments on my photographic skills; I swear I could take a picture every 5 minutes when I'm there. Just can't help myself.

Morticia NL. said:
It is important that everyone realizes that Israel has a lot more to it than the stuff you see on CNN almost every night.Talking only about the negative aspects of life in Israel, makes sure no on sees the other side to the country.

This is one reason why you have to forgive most Americans when they pester one with questions about the European and ME countries. We know we're not getting the whole story, and a good bit of us like to see what else is going on. The other problem is the people that see that stuff and believe that's all to other countries.

Otherwise, I love the moments you were able to capture, they are absolutely amazing. And thank you for posting them.

sorry, they are lost in cyberspace. And also you wont believe how much Israel has changed since I posted these pictures. Some sites have now been destroyed to build new buildings or to make places more accesible for tourists who are flooding the country since about 2 years. Such a damn waste of beautiful places!
You are coming for the December shows?

Oh, really? That´s a shame.
Anyway, I´m pretty excited about visiting Israel. I´ll be there in a tour "Through Holy Land". I´ll be visiting Jerusalem (New and Old), Nazareth, Tel Aviv, etc... It´ll only be a week. Though I would really like to have time to travel more and really get to know the people and how they live there. Not just as a tourist. But, well, that´s all I can do for now...
And, yes, of course I´ll be there for the shows. But shamefully I will only be there for the second one. I´ve sent an email to Tal regarding the tickets. And of course I´ve signed up for the documentary 8D

Sounds great! To get to know the people, its best to not travel organised, as you wont have much chance to meet ordinary/ not in the bussiness people outside of tourist areas when you travel in a group. Still, you will find everyone open, friendly and easy to talk to.
Im going through the doc emails currently. Tons!