My latest Gus ESP LTD

K.F.D

Heading For The Dawn
Feb 9, 2010
I've been waiting for this one for over a year...Finally came in the other day....Plays and sounds great! The upgrades really improve the performance of the instrument. Get one if you can!

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0007-1.jpg

Damn Sean thats one beauty, I was thinking about buying one but a double-neck Ibanez caught my eye and I fell in love with it in no time. But I'm going to study to become a luthier,and specialize myself in stringed instruments. And as a final project I'll need to make a full instrument from scratch and I'm thinking about making a double-neck in Gus his configurations and after it's finished giving it to him, but that will take a couple of years before I have it.

Damn Sean thats one beauty, I was thinking about buying one but a double-neck Ibanez caught my eye and I fell in love with it in no time. But I'm going to study to become a luthier,and specialize myself in stringed instruments. And as a final project I'll need to make a full instrument from scratch and I'm thinking about making a double-neck in Gus his configurations and after it's finished giving it to him, but that will take a couple of years before I have it.

That would be awesome. I would love to see that!

When do you start the program?

I have the FR, I think you do too reading your collection post? This guitar looks a brighter red to the FR, is that right?

I have the FR, I think you do too reading your collection post? This guitar looks a brighter red to the FR, is that right?

They are about the same. Maybe a little brighter on the newer model, but not by much. I have an Edwards model as well and there is a noticeable difference in the color between them.