My latest Gus guitar addition

K.F.D

Heading For The Dawn
Feb 9, 2010
The Gus 200 is my third Gus guitar...

There was a mix up at the ESP factory and they sent me the 2009 600 which I already had, so I had to send it back and they ordered me the 2011 600, so they send me a the 200 for a killer price and I I have 3/4 of the price in credit towards that new 600 which should take about 2 months ...

Anyway, You've all seen it, but here it is anyway

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

A W E S O M E!!

ok now put all your Firewind stuff in one picture!! no? and see that Firewindwiki will not break into your house and that he doesn't cover it as an action of Katie :)

You just meant my Gus guitars right? I have all of my Firewind/Gus G stuff put away to keep it in good condition... One day I will get it out and take some pics

I don't have half as many Cd's that FWW does, although I am working on it.. I spend enough money on the guitars..

I also have the LTD Gus 600 FR on order (autographed)..I should have it in about 2 weeks. I am also trying to work something out to get the Japanese models, NT and NT II WH and FM as well as the ESP EC.

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

cool what else have you got name are ok no pics needed

Do you mean guitars? Or my Firewind stuff?

Here are my other guitars

Front L-R-Michael Schenker replica, Gus 600, Chris Holmes (W.A.S.P.) "Yellowshit" replica, EVH "Shark" replica
Back L-R - My "Mutt" guitar, 1976 Custom Les Paul, EVH white "Frank", EVH "Frankenstein"

guits.jpg

As for Firewind stuff

Nocturnal Symphony
Between Heaven and Hell -US release signed by Gus, Apollo,Mark,Bob
Between Heaven and Hell-Japanese release
Between Heaven and Hell-European/US re-release Jewel Case
Between Heaven and Hell-Cardboard pkging with booklet inside.
Burning Earth-US
Burning Earth- Japanese release enhanced video CD w/Obi
Forged by Fire-US release signed by Gus, Apollo,Mark,Bob
Forged by Fire-Promo slim jewel case
Forged by Fire-Japan
Allegiance-US release Enhanced video CD signed by Gus,Apollo,Mark,Bob
Allegiance-slipcover
The Premonition-EU/US with DVD
The Premonition LP
The Premonition US promo slip cover
The Premonition US
The Premonition Japan promo
Live Premonition CD 2 CD
Live Premonition CD 2 CD Autographed by Gus, Bob, Petros, Apollo, Mark
Days of Defiance-US release
Days of Defiance-Limited Edition

DVD's

Live Premonition DVD
Liive Premonition DVD deluxe
Gus G Lead and Rhythm Techniques

Singles
Breaking the Silence
Mercenary Man
Mercenart Man w/sitckers
Falling to pieces
T Shirts
Gus G "G Logo"
Gus G "Heart Shirt"
Gus G "Signature"
Gus G "Army of Darkness"
Firewind Ark of Lies
Firewind Days of Defiance Tour shirt
Firewind Defiance
Firewind Shirt from the deluxe DoD package deal
Firewind Demon shirt (Hot Topic)

Other- Gus G Guitar Masters (Remastered)

Misc.
1 white Gus G Firewind guitar pick (not the one from the bonus DOD)
2 black Gus G Ozzy picks (From Toronto and Detroit concerts)
1 Mark Cross custom Vic Firth drumstick w/Firewind
2010 North American tour poster signed by Gus G and Michael Ehre
2011 Japanese tour promo poster
Premonition tour promo poster (Germany)
Blackstar Blackfire pedal
Eternal Descent Comic (next one pre ordered)
Gus autograph tattoo (I know that doesn't really count)
100's of great shots I've taken at Firewind and Ozzy shows...(hoping to get some signed in Cleveland)

Guitars

- ESP LTD 600 NT
- ESP LTD 200
- ESP LTD GUS EC
- ESP LTD GUS 600 FR
- ESP LTD GUS 600 NT (2011) on order
- ESP LTD GUS 200 (2011) on order

Wow, after typing it out, it seems like a lot more than I thought lol

Once I have all of the LTD's I will be spending some time working on the ESP models...Since the ESP NT II (white)and NT (black) versions run approx 4-6 thousand USD.. It may be awhile...But, I will have them eventually..

I also just realized that I never posted pics of the gifts that I had made for Gus and got to him during the Detroit Ozzy show..

I had a 10k white gold FW logo pendant made and attached to a silver chain, a "G" logo in stainless steel with a stainless steel chain and a leather wrist cuff with stamped FW logo in white... He told me he liked the G logo pendant, but the cuff was too big, and since Red Monkey and others make his stuff, he would put it in his personal collection ( I hope that didn't mean the garbage lol)..He didn't mention anything about the gold FW pendant...I hope the roadie got it to him lol Or maybe he just thought it was gay of a male fan to give him jewelry lol ..Either way, I wanted to thank him for how his music has changed my life..I know it's corny to most..But I was in a dark place and falling out of love with music until I heard Firewind...

And in closing....My dog...GUS :)
IMG_0199.jpg

+1
:yow: Wow! You got amazing guitars there man. Would definitely want to try that 1976 Custom Les Paul.

Thanks man! That Paul has such killer tone, you have no idea. When I plugged that into my old Marshall 900 (RIP) it RIPPED!