My latest mixes (6505 Pregain on 1)

Sounds badass! Could be my comp speakers, but there seems to be a fair amount of clipping, especially when guitar chords ring out like at 0:48. Then again you said this was a rough idea! Just a heads up.

Yeah I mastered this one late last night, its way too loud and there is clipping on parts where the guitars ring out. Im thinking about dropping the snare a bit lower too. Anything else need fixing?

Yeah I mastered this one late last night, its way too loud and there is clipping on parts where the guitars ring out. Im thinking about dropping the snare a bit lower too. Anything else need fixing?

I agree, the snare could come down a smidge. That, and in some parts the tom fills are barely audible in comparison and the panning seems like it's a little wide. Granted it's personal preference, but coming from using the same panning myself, I've grown to prefer narrower tom panning (maybe a spread from like L50 to R50) so the drums sound a bit more uniform and not like the drummer would have to leap across the room in order to go from high rack tom to low floor tom, y'know? Other than that, sounds ace!