My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya man. I've had the albums in mp3 format and finally got around to seeing them on EBay. All of the albums were offered from the same person who I have dealt with many times in the past. Got em each for about 7-10 bucks. Empyrium rule.

As for the Long Winter's Stare - Tears of Odin's Fallen, something tells me that you would love it. Take my word. ;)

Just went on a stoner spree at half.com...........and deleted most of my cart before I got all stupid. :loco:

Kyuss - Welcome to Sky Valley

stuff i've bought the last week or so...

MR BUNGLE - s/t
FANTOMAS - s/t
ABDULLAH - grave yard poetry (for 50 cents)
SUFFOCATION - Effigy.../Pierced...

arrived:
KEELHAUL - subject to change w/o notice (from dream)
DRUDKH - autumn aurora

i wish that goddamn MEADS OF ASPHODEL would get here! they fukken own...

how's the Keelhaul; I really like their last 2 discs. Some excellent metalcore there.

I ordered:
Spastic Ink - Ink Compatible (is it even possible that this won't rule all? I think not.)
Into Eternity - Buried In Oblivion (this does rule; I've had mp3s for a while)
Michael Harris - Distorted Views (got it cheap; really like Sketches From the Thought Chamber, so I thought I'd pick this one up)

I want to order so much more, but not until I have a job again.

I like The FInal Chapter most. The last three songs on Abducted are too slow and mellow and don't fit with the rest of the album.

Still, Abducted, TFC and the s/t are the only essential Hypocrisy albums, methinks.

I used to think that, but now I like those 3 mellow songs at the end of Abducted. Kind of like the massacre is complete, now it's time to calm down a bit, without getting too cheesy.

You should check out the Arrival, it's a worthy addition to those three albums. It may be too accessible sounding for your likes, but is still worth hearing at least.

Lamb of God - New American Gospel
Lamb of God - Terror & Hubris DVD
Muslimgauze - Dar es Salaam
Badawi - Clones & False Prophets

commandante said:
Lamb of God - New American Gospel
Lamb of God - Terror & Hubris DVD
Muslimgauze - Dar es Salaam
Badawi - Clones & False Prophets
*ahem* And where may I ask is all that Sepultura you were supposed to buy? :D

:lol:

Actually I don't know why I didn't think of this last night (or whenever that thread was), but if you like Carcass - Swansong, you REALLY need Chaos A.D.

Ulver - The Trilogie (Three Journeyes Through The Norwegian Netherworlde)
I Finally got this great box containing first 3 Ulver Picture LPs, 3 posters and a booklet with original and english lyrics. I'm glad that I didn't buy this from Ebay after all, since this one is in perfect condition, although it costed a lot.

I'm also waiting for Tenhi - Väre LP to arrive. It's very limited (220).

Status
Not open for further replies.