My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
M.Lehto said:
Ulver - The Trilogie (Three Journeyes Through The Norwegian Netherworlde)
I Finally got this great box containing first 3 Ulver Picture LPs, 3 posters and a booklet with original and english lyrics. I'm glad that I didn't buy this from Ebay after all, since this one is in perfect condition, although it costed a lot.

I'm also waiting for Tenhi - Väre LP to arrive. It's very limited (220).

cool, where did you get those two? and, may i ask, what did yo pay for the trilogie? :D

spaffe said:
cool, where did you get those two? and, may i ask, what did yo pay for the trilogie? :D
The Trilogie was expensive as hell, I paid 140€ for it. But as the one in ebay.de went something like 83€ and it only had 1 poster left, I counted, that if I'd offer 90€ and won, then there's the costs for money transfer (about 10€) and the posts would had been almost 20€, that would have already done almost 120€. Now I got all 3 posters and everything else in perfect condition delivered to me personal by the seller, so I though this was the easiest way. :loco:

Black Winter Day said:
i got lucky and got $500 for doing basically nothing. time to blow it.

from aquarius records:

VED BUENS ENDE - Written in Waters
KAYO DOT - Choirs of the Eye
WEAKLING - Dead as Dreams
SIGH - Hail Horror Hail
SOLITUDE AETURNUS - Into the Depths of Sorrow

Nice fuckin score man!

Hehehe. Right then, I can't have young BWD have all the glory from Aquarius Records so I've gone and done made a haul, so rare they seem these days:

WEAKLING - Dead as Dreams
BROCAS HELM - Black Death
BROCAS HELM - Blood Machine / Skullfucker - 7" red vinyl from 1000 pressing
THE LORD WEIRD SLOUGH FEG - Down Among the Deadmen
THE LORD WEIRD SLOUGH FEG - s/t

Hail the San Francisco underground haven. \m/ :heh: \m/

Fuckit, I just sold my 4Runner for $1,700 yesterday, I oughtta buy a shitload of CDs tonight. :Smokedev:

Muwahahaha....don't do it! Pay off your debts!.....yes, do it! Spend and enjoy, you only live once....no.....yes....lick me dirty priest, you know you want it....

*possession ensues and head begins to spin*

"The power of Christ impales you!" - Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter

:loco:

BWD: Well, first off, ya gotta be in the right mood. The songs usually take you through a journey kinda like Pelican, but VBE is more jazzy. The drummer is great. It is definitely good shit. Very hard to describe...

Empyrium - Where at Night the Wood Grouse Plays
Empyrium - A Wintersunset

There's my celebration purchase. :Spin:

Status
Not open for further replies.