My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
by the way, i bought 2 other CDs today in a store

JANES ADDICTION - Ritual de lo Habitual (a masterpiece... i can't get over how good ferrell and co. used to be back in the day... soooooo goooood)
INTO ETERNITY - Buried in Oblivion (good, but not the mindblowing record you punks said it was ;) )

Black Winter Day said:
JANES ADDICTION - Ritual de lo Habitual (a masterpiece... i can't get over how good ferrell and co. used to be back in the day... soooooo goooood)
YES.
INTO ETERNITY - Buried in Oblivion (good, but not the mindblowing record you punks said it was ;) )
Give it a little time, then tell me Splintered Visions isn't absolutely amazing. :)

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Undergång is available now?
!!!!!!!!

Blackmore's Night - Fires At Midnight
Concerto Moon - Rain Forest
Hammerfall - Glory To The Brave (np: Unchained)
Primal Fear - Nuclear Fire
Shadowkeep - A Chaos Theory

Cheers Jaykeeley! That's fucking good delivery time!

Also got the new Vio-Lence 7" They Just Keep Killing. Mine is white marble :)

I think it's a Yiddish word for fool, or something. Can also be used for slacking off, as in "quit putzing around!" Great fucking word. :)

putz, n.
1. Slang. A fool; an idiot.
2. Vulgar Slang. A penis.

Nietzsche's ideas intrigue me and I plan to read his stuff sometime. Later. When I can be bothered to do things. SOMETIME IN THE MYSTERIOUS FUTURE!

arived today from Moribund Cult:

Catacombs - Echoes Through the Catacombs
Kristallnacht/Blessed in Sin/Seigneur Voland - Gathered Under the Banner of Concilium

Arckanum "Kampen" CD

$15.50 Buy it Now including US shipping (seller won't ship to Europe so Jay kindly let me relay to him) from eBay. A hell of a deal considering it's a quite OOP and rare album.

>_<

Heh. BTW, I was just listening to the "Tämä Ikuinen Talvi" demo and I thought I'd ask you what you thought of that Moonsorrow demo, the Skepticism demo and October Tide.

OK, truth be known, I haven't given the demos a fair chance yet, so I'll delay my thoughts just yet. :loco:

However, October Tide is brilliant - I was going to start a thread on this the other day. When I first heard it, I thought it was so-so, but on the second or third listen, it really grew on me, and I think it really does fill (and progress upon) a void that Katatonia left open at the end of their death/doom period.

hahaha, it pretty good actually. Seigneur Voland might be worth a further look.

found this for $6

A Canorous Quintet - Silence of the World Beyond

I had heard these guys kinda thrown in with the Gothenburg sound, but oh, they are much more. This is more akin to early At the Gates and early Dawn (which I love). None of that happy gay shit that Soilwork and In Flames fling around. I not blown away, but for $6, I can't complain.

put some more of dat money to good use today

CONVERGE - Jane Doe (god DAMN this is pure fucking ownage... one of the best extreme metal cds i've EVER bought; this fucker is relentless)

GENESIS - Trespass (fantastic!)

KING CRIMSON - In the Court of the Crimson King (and so my KC collection begins... i've decided to go through them chronologically if possible... i've heard all 5 songs on this album 500 times, but for some reason have not bought it until now. had to happen sometime...)

ITCOTCK is my favorite King Crimson album. Good p/u.

Just checkedout at Red STream again...

Drudkh - Autumn Aurora
Drudkh - Forgotten Legends
Averse Sefira - Battle's Clarion

All 3 kick so much fuckin' ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.