My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NAD said:
Empyrium - Where at Night the Wood Grouse Plays
Empyrium - A Wintersunset

There's my celebration purchase. :Spin:
And now, your life is complete. :) I actually listened to Weiland again last night. Each time I listen to it, I discover more nuances here or there. Perfection.

I owe thanks to Erik and BWD for making me buy Drudkh. Autumn AUrora is indeed a nice piece of work. Is it 2003 or 2004 release?

I just ordered Forgotten Legends and NM's Lunar Poetry for a grand total of $18, both brand new. I rule all!

Speaking of white power and all that shit . . . there's a white power concert (i.e. rally) tonight near where I live. They've been making a big stink about it. So the Black Student Union is going to protest. I think I'll go protest that the Black Student Union won't let me (a white boy) be part of their protest.

I would protest the protest of the Black Student Union, because their protest is full of hypocritical protest-isms.

BloodStainedWalls said:
That's blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!
That makes no sense, considering you're defending a atheist. ;)

While I do find Nietzsche entertaining to read, his lack of cogent reasoning was ridiculous. Contradictory and hypocritical, his arguments didn't need to make sense for him to want someone to believe him, because afterall, "I am not one of those to be asked about their why," from Thus Spoke Zarathustra. However, I do agree with his insistence on the importance of the arts. I'd be happy to expand this discussion elsewhere if you want. Cheers! :cool:

Let me catch up...

Blue Oyster Cult - Cult Classic
Blue Oyster Cult - Fire of Unknown Origin
Best Buy $20.56

Vintersorg - The Focusing Blur
Possessed - Seven Churches
The End $26.00

Astral Doors - Of The Son And The Father
cduniverse $10.49

Dream Theater - Master of Puppets
Dream Theater - Tokyo, Japan 10/28/95
ytsejam records $39.85