My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
JayKeeley said:
Only those naked pictures of your girlfriend, but that's when I decided I wasn't into that whole bestiality thing after all. Arf arf!

OK I'm gonna make it my mission to hunt this mother down for less than $21 just so I can say "ha ha".

Shit - I gotta send you those CDs too right? OK this week I'll send them off.

NEW ADDRESS:

Justin Harbinson
304 Grimes Dorm
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill, NC
27514-4110

will send dawn soon!

JayKeeley said:
Nest - Woodsmoke
Katatonia - For Funerals to Come

Dying to hear Nest particularly with Agalloch planning their split release with them. Anyone else heard of Nest?
Yeah, I've had "Woodsmoke" for a few months now. It's kind of a neo-folk/ambient mix, and is good. The main problem is the songs all sound quite similar. I think you'll like it though.

Doom said:
Yeah, I've had "Woodsmoke" for a few months now. It's kind of a neo-folk/ambient mix, and is good. The main problem is the songs all sound quite similar. I think you'll like it though.
I am intrigued - sounds like a good accompaniement to Agalloch or Of the Wand and the Moon.

A Perfect Circle - 13th Step

Very spatious, not layered with 47 guitar tracks like the first one. This album will take some time to fully enjoy as opposed to the first one which hit me in the jaw within the opening moments of the first track.

I need to sit down and listen to DoD and make notes on all the recycled riffs I hear...I've got at least four down already :p love the album though...

Death Angel - The Ultra-Violence

Status
Not open for further replies.