My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
JayKeeley said:
Congratulations on the name change. How did you manage it in the end - did Russell help out?
Nah, Mark did. He even killed an existant Erik who had registered in 2002 or something but never posted. :D

Black Winter Day said:
wow dude. . . this doomsword is pure ownage. why in the hell did you get rid of it???
Well, I'm glad you like it. I liked it too, but perhaps not enough to keep it, and I wanted to try and give you a fair trade. All four CDs are good in their own right for that matter. Also, I think the digipak layout for Doomsword is great.

By the way, I'm sure you're familiar with them, but if you like this style of doom, you should definitely check out Candlemass as well.

Judas Priest - Sin After Sin, Turbo (LPs to pad out my collection, plus I lost my CD copy of Turbo :cry: )

M.S.G. - Rock Will Never Die

Skid Row - Skid Row

Twisted Sister - Under The Blade

You're funny. Every other haul you make looks like that, and the others are all NSBM RAAAH SIEG HEIL SATAN FOREST GRIM KVLT NECRO.

Which is neat.

Reactions: Ayeka
Erik said:
You're funny. Every other haul you make looks like that, and the others are all NSBM RAAAH SIEG HEIL SATAN FOREST GRIM KVLT NECRO.

Which is neat.
You mean me? Yeah, it's fucked up I guess...my stash has Burzum flanked by David Bowie and Eric Clapton, Lord Belial next to Led Zeppelin, and...errr...Wolfnacht next to Andrew W.K. :erk: maybe I should cut back on the open-mindedness....

Anyway, today's haul:

Bolt Thrower - In Battle There Is No Law
Judas Priest - British Steel (now I only need a vinyl copy of Painkiller to have the whole lot from '74 - '90 on LP...boner for me!!!)
Thor - Unchained

order placed today from Razorback:

Impetigo - Horror of the Zombies
Frightmare - Midnight Murder Mania
The County Medical Examiners - Forensic Fugues And Medicolegal Medleys
BK 49 - Join The Dead

That's awfully clever of you. In retrospect, that Rapture was the 2002 release I still play & enjoy the most together with "The Mantle," and "Farmakon" is certainly in my top three at the end of this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.