My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny you'd ask because Sort Vokter was actually sold out. I haven't actually received the items above yet, only ordered them. Anyway, I replaced it with Abysmal "The Pillorian Age."

Lanfear - The Effect............pretty sweet
Paragon - The dark Legacy
Brainstorm - Metus Mortis
Dragonforce - Valley of the Damned
Gamma Ray - Powerplant
Testament - Practice What You Preach
Tarot - Suffer Our Pleasures
Helloween - Walls of Jericho (replace the stolen one)

Would anyone have any info or insite on a band called "Rain". I think they are Swiss. And what are some good sites to listen to songs in order to find new music? Thanks

Gundam "DeathScythe Hell" 02

god, i could hug every single one of you! reason? i just found the PERFECT metal mailorder - it's in switzerland, i don't need a credit card AND THEY HAVE EVERYTHING. i nearly soiled myself when i saw their selection. here's my first order (many more to come):

negura bunget - n'crugu bradului (limited digibook edition)
nagelfar - srontgorrth

Shakermaker said:
god, i could hug every single one of you! reason? i just found the PERFECT metal mailorder - it's in switzerland, i don't need a credit card AND THEY HAVE EVERYTHING. i nearly soiled myself when i saw their selection.
Heh, did you find that site through us then?

By the way, I was looking through the on-line catalog at Napalm Records (hoping to see if they had any early copies of the new special edition Falkenbach CD), and discovered that they too have a rather vast collection with some HTF items.

nope, some swiss guy gave me the URL

there will be a special edition of the new falkenbach? didn't know that, cool...

Ulver - Svidd Neger
Burnt by the Sun - The Perfect is the Enemy of the Good
Darkthrone - Hate Them
Emperor - In the Nightside Eclipse

My excursion into black metal begins... the sun hasn't been coming out until the afternoon for a week now, I suppose the time is right.

NAD said:
Darkthrone - Hate Them
Emperor - In the Nightside Eclipse
That's good stuff, but if you don't get what all the fuss about Darkthrone is about after listening to Hate Them, be sure to pick up some of the more legendary albums such as "Transilvanian Hunger" or "A Blaze in the Northern Sky."

Erik said:
That's good stuff, but if you don't get what all the fuss about Darkthrone is about after listening to Hate Them, be sure to pick up some of the more legendary albums such as "Transilvanian Hunger" or "A Blaze in the Northern Sky."
At least! I'm sure NAD deserves a thread for BM recommendations. Personally I think it needs some guidance, otherwise you could end up in no mans land looking very lost. Personally I would have left Hate Them 'till much later. But hey, different strokes for different folks.

So Erik, you got the promo pack ok?

Erik said:
I wanted Transylvanian Hunger but The End didn't have it. I'll keep that in mind though, thanks man.

JayKeeley said:
At least! I'm sure NAD deserves a thread for BM recommendations. Personally I think it needs some guidance, otherwise you could end up in no mans land looking very lost. Personally I would have left Hate Them 'till much later. But hey, different strokes for different folks.

So Erik, you got the promo pack ok?
Yeppers, I received it today, thanks a lot. I'll get right on 'em.

BTW, Madder Mortem = :ill:

I figure if I like Nattens Madrigal I'm ready for anything. Probably way off just saying that though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.