My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
(you had all the prices when I first hit reply, then it was all fixed up nice and respectible like after I posted me post)

I replied twice just now to your posts and by the time I'm done you've changed your post and my response makes no sense. You're making me look foolish, knock it off. :lol:

NAD said:
Phases (The End sampler)
Oh cool - can you review that one then so I don't have to send you the promo? It's not that I'm cheap - with it costing $2 et al - I just don't want to have to order my own copy and wait 4 weeks for delivery!!

JayKeeley said:
Oh cool - can you review that one then so I don't have to send you the promo? It's not that I'm cheap - with it costing $2 et al - I just don't want to have to order my own copy and wait 4 weeks for delivery!!
Yep. It would cost you nearly $2 to ship it to me anyhow right? :)

Still waiting for my latest The End order... I'm not normally impatient because I have enough to listen to anyhow, but this order has the new Ulver dammit!!!!

At long bloody last....

Helheim - Jormundgand
Hin Onde - Songs of Battle
Helheim - Nidr ok Nordr liggr Helvegr (demo)
Wind - Woodland Spirits (demo)
Epoch - s/t (demo)

My latest albums bought :

Darkest Hour - Hidden Hands of a Sadist Nation
Converge - Jane Doe
Yngwie J. Malmsteen - Rising Force : War to End all Wards
Yngwie J. Malmsteen - Rising Force

heh Mixing it up..

Erik said:
Tell me what you think about Helheim... and what's Wind?
I listened to Jormundgand last night, and probably read your review 2-3 times during. (Excellent review by the way). Bear in mind that I've heard it only once - of course, the most outstanding, or noticeable feature are those vocals. The use of the two dynamics is perfect: grim on one side, and fucking banshee cries from the bowels of burning hell on the other.

The production is very suitable as well - as you mentioned in your review, fans of Nightside or Sathanas will appreciate. It makes me want to get Vikingligr now as well. I don't own that. I've never even heard it. :(

Wind is a blind purchase - I'll let you know....

Danzig - whatever the DVD is called, Archive de la Morte or something
At the Gates - TRITSIO (newfangled version, screw hunting around for originals :D )

Still waiting for my latest The End crap... nearly 2 weeks now. Grrrrrrrrrr.

Unmoored - Cimmerian

Unmoored - Kingdoms of Greed

Unmoored - Indefinite Soul-Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.