My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
half.com changed EVERYTHING. Now, if I see a CD going for $6, I think it's too expensive. :loco:

The dollar couldn't be weaker these days...I hear The End prices might go up to $15 per album.

Just scored a nice copy of Destruction - Sentence of Death on vinyl.

Curious, and maybe Erik (or anyone) knows the answer to this, what's the story behind two different covers of this record? The casette I bought years ago has them laying on the ground above the grave, while the cd I bought a few years ago has them all standing in their bullet belt glory. I always assumed that the laying down photo was the original, and that's the cover on the lp I just bought. But surfing around on the net I found an old lp version with them standing...

JayKeeley said:
Well, so far I'm really enjoying it. I think the clean vocals are better on this one to be honest.
Yeah, I like it. I don't think it's near as powerful as the debut. But Fade definitely shows that the AS guys can play and sing.

The only thing that gets on my nerves is all the damn movie samples. I just don't get that. The only one that should have been used is the very first line of the album: "When I was a boy my mother told me not to stare at the sun. So once when I was 6 I did."

My favorite song is #3

arrived today:

Scott Kelly - Spirit Bound Flesh
Skepticism - Ethere
Type O Negative - Bloody Kisses
Type O Negative - Life is Killing Me

continuing on a recent trend, buying more vinyl of cds that I already have a love...
from metal haven chicago:

Carcass - Symphonies of Sickness
Carcass - Heartwork
Hypnosia - Extreme Hatred
Morbid Angel - Altars of Madness
Testament - The Gathering
Vital Remains - Dechristianize

I was lucky with Ethere. SOme dude on the SSMT board was clearing out some stuff and he sold it to me for $7.50 p/p.

And yes, the version on Lead and Aether is better.

"The March and the Stream" is one of the most dead songs I've ever heard... is this any indication of what Thergothon sound like?

bloodfiredeath said:
continuing on a recent trend, buying more vinyl of cds that I already have a love...
from metal haven chicago:

Carcass - Symphonies of Sickness
Carcass - Heartwork
Hypnosia - Extreme Hatred
Morbid Angel - Altars of Madness
Testament - The Gathering
Vital Remains - Dechristianize
i hope you don't have neck problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.