My live Reveiw

Illnath

Feb 10, 2004
Denmark
Last night Mercenary and Evergrey played at a Copenhagen nightclub called the The Rock.

First up was Mecenary.

I'm a very big fan of Mercenary so I looked forward to seeing them live. And I was not disappointed at all. Their set wasn't that long but they played really well. The audience was also pretty good. There were about 5 guys that decided to make a mospit. They also started to hug each other a whole lot o_O

Evergrey.
What a great live band!!!! Not only are they very talented musicians they are also very funny. They played mostly from their previous 3 albums. When they played the song "I’m Sorry" there was a silent pause from the band because they wanted the audience to sing instead. That was very funny because the audience forgot the last bit of the chorus (Including myself :D ) Then Englund just looked at us funny. The audience later on went completely crazy and many of them started to stage dive and crowd surfing.

All in all this was a really great concert. I recommend that everyone go see these bands.

10/10

wow im emazed with the music of mercenary. i just barly heard a couple of their songs. man they are really awsome.

evergrey and mercenary must have been an awsome concert. glad you have a great time.