my most recent 5150 mix

Wiked Mix man sounds, this is deffo off on my ipod, lead guitar in the left didn't seem like it was loud enough to me though.

Is this your snare sample? and have you started using mics on the snare i saw it on your studio myspace.

Awesome tone! I just had to revive this thread to ask you if you remember the Maxon OD808 settings? Did you use red og green channel on the 5150 btw? This tone slays!

and Brian mix the vocals in. I want to hear that song in its final version:)

The band's singer left during recording this full length, so they are just now coming back with a new singer at the end of this month to finish everything up. I think most of the wait is due to the band living in Arizona, and me being in Alabama. Thankfully they aren't going to try to record the vocals themselves.

Awesome tone! I just had to revive this thread to ask you if you remember the Maxon OD808 settings? Did you use red og green channel on the 5150 btw? This tone slays!

Drive was at 9 O'Clock tone around 12 O'clock and level around 2 or 3 O'clock

dude thats sounds so good ! :D
and I realy love the band and happy they have great production (their last one wasnt very good imo)

Check out the free vst plugin Glitch or you can do by hand in your daw if you know how. Protools and glitch never got a long well for me so I bought a Kaoss pad and use that or just glitch stuff out by hand in Protools.

Check out the free vst plugin Glitch or you can do by hand in your daw if you know how. Protools and glitch never got a long well for me so I bought a Kaoss pad and use that or just glitch stuff out by hand in Protools.

+1

And Brian I really dig the mix! Really into these type of mixes, I'm gonna check out some more stuff you've done bro :)

thanks a lot brian. you just made me hate my miced 5150 tone that I was fairly happy with...

sounds awesome! red or green channel?