My mother emailed Mikael!!!

Originally posted by Light
Even if you don't understand yet, even if you're all full of adolescent hero-worship shit and insufficient vocabularies, you're still part of the new breed.

Welcome to the ******.

Edit: you can't know that word yet.

Phht :rolleyes: You don´t know very much do you?

Originally posted by Monsterxman
[B

You think Opeth wants to have a bunch of 45-60 year old moms at their concerts? Lol!
[/B]

what an idiot you are !??

so you think that an adult don't be able to listen to different music as usually do?

i know many 45 years old metal fans that like also extreme metal.

is for the stupidity of some metaldickheads if heavy music is under prejudices!

think about it open your mind and help the others open their!

:zzz:

just want to say that I sent a mail to the one and only Nocturno Culto, asking him what the fuck is going on on the Black Metal scene in Norway. I didn't expect an answer, but he indeed answered my question and answered.. funny...

my mail:

what do you think about the new and more open black metal scene in Norway today? I can't fucking stand it; watching what is so close to my heart being ripped apart by the mainstream and pop-culture! Someone should put a stop to this nonsense! Black Metal is not to be side by side with lame pop-artists (Eminem, Britney Spears etc.) on the billboard charts. Well it hasn't really comed to that day yet, but sooner or later it will! Some bands say that Black Metal should be out there, in the mainstream, exposed to the rest of the world... should it? I'm interested in knowing what you, the pioneers of true norwegian black metal, feel... Well, keep up with the old-school,
fill your music with the mystical atmosphere of the norwegian forest and the cold grimness of winter! LA TAAKEFERDENE KOMME!

Hails from a single soul from Bjorgvin, Norway

the answer:
I must say that I don't understand the needs for exposing so vast that a few
bands has. In my opinion, black metal is the fiend to the glamourous
christian society. I support the theory "less is more".

Nocturno

just wanted to share this with you... and for thoose of you who don't know who Nocturno is, then I can tell you that he does the vocal parts in Darkthrone :D

This is so stupid... First off, who cares that your mom sent that email... What do you think, Michael Akerfeldt is crying over that email. Or now he won't be your friend? Dude, get a life... He probably gets 100 emails a day... and I hardly think he gives a shit what that email said... lol... I mean I've been listening to Opeth for a few years now and early on before they were big (before all you teenagers decided to jump on the bandwagon... lol!) Michael would respond to all my emails...
Now I doubt he even reads them... LOL!

Not trying to bust your chops too much... but dude... really I wouldn't lose any sleep over what your mom did... and anyway you just learned 2 valuable lessons...

1.) Don't share your music with your parents... especially your mom? You think Opeth wants to have a bunch of 45-60 year old moms at their concerts? Lol!
2.) Don't ever let your mom use your email... I would change the password or get a new account. I mean some things are private... email is one of them!

Putting "lol" at the end of your own sentences makes you a fucking douchebag.

I've been called an idiot and a douchebag?

First... I wrote that email to shed a little humour that was severely lacking on this particular post. The reason I wrote the "lol" at the end of some sentences (ok... maybe I'm guilty of overdoing it) was because I had a feeling some people with limited intelligence would take me too literally... I'm sorry if you didn't think my post was funny. Didn't realize everyone was so serious here... I apologize for the people who were offended by it. If your a 45-60 old woman who listens to Opeth, I think it's great! However your not the norm. Call me an idiot if you will... I don't care... I hardly think that Opeth would want to perform exclusively at every concert for 45-60 old women only... sorry dimensionidol, I have to stand by my previous comment. In addition, Immortal and dimensionidol, I don't think we need to be starting the name calling on this forum. If you want to raise an intelligent argument, I'm happy to do so. But if you want to resort to stupidity... please do us all a favor and go to another forum... because me Michael, Opeth and everyone else who knows and supports what I have to say on this forum don't need you here.

No I don't know exactly what Michael thinks and no, I can't read his mind. However, I'm probably one of the few on this board who actually does know him personally. My last statement was in response to the name calling. I believe you called me an "idiot". Was that really necessary?

If you want to believe that Michael loves 45-60 year women at his concerts and that's the market Opeth hopes to attract... so be it. Your entitled to your opinion and I would never make of fun of you for having your own opinion. I don't want to argue over something so silly as this. I'd much rather be your friend.

No I don't know exactly what Michael thinks and no, I can't read his mind. However, I'm probably one of the few on this board who actually does know him personally. My last statement was in response to the name calling. I believe you called me an "idiot". Was that really necessary?

If you want to believe that Michael loves 45-60 year women at his concerts and that's the market Opeth hopes to attract... so be it. Your entitled to your opinion and I would never make of fun of you for having your own opinion. I don't want to argue over something so silly as this. I'd much rather be your friend.
¸

Brilliant answer. That board would be alot more convivial if that kind of behavior was to be adopted.

My last statement was in response to the name calling. I believe you called me an "idiot". Was that really necessary?

maybe not.:)

but i use that term 'cause i am fuckin bored by the great number of young(of age but not of mind:lol: )metalheads considering old people or parents not good every word they say or everything they do!

anyway excuse me!:D

:)

39 45 ... 60

just numbers!

the age is a matter of how do you feel inside!

and that could be father of the majority of people posting on ultimatemetal

i am not talking only to you personally...

:zzz:

Originally posted by dimensionidol
39 45 ... 60

just numbers!

the age is a matter of how do you feel inside!

This is true...at least, to me it is.

39, 45...what's the difference? Few years apart...45 is surely not old....heck, 50 really isn't that old. My Dad is 55 and looks/feels great!

Monsterxman, you must at least slightly see where dimensionidol is coming from....

:)