My new band. Rough draft. Not metal.

Thanks for your input. It was the first time the three of us played together. I did all the guiars. Is it because the chorus dosn't match up? Is it him or me?

Sorry, I'm not the best music critic. I'm mostly limited to a basic "it's good" or "it sucks" level of description. The biggest problem is that it is just not my kind of music. But considering it was your first time playing together, I guess it's not that bad.

Should be the last time you play together too.

Jk

Not really

Nahh I'm jk

Nah, don't jam with them again.

Yeah, not to pile on, but right now, it's not very good. Your vocalist is off-key half the time, and the vocal lines and lyrics are very repetitive and delivered in a rather whiny fashion, making it difficult to listen to. And those lyrics... yeah.

It's not bad for what it is...your singer's pretty good. You are off-key, however. You're singing about two octaves below him, but your voice is flat. An octave isn't a harmony, it's just the same note only lower. Just like guitars, you need to find the proper harmony. Try a third or a fourth. Use a piano.

You need to find the key he's singing in and you both need to sing "LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" for about ten seconds together in thirds or fourths. If you hear a sort of "circular" sound underneath for lack of a better word, then you're singing in tune with each other. If you hear two distinct voices, one of you is off.