My new original metalcore song! Critque my mix or just enjoy the song, whichever lol

Evergreen Records

New Metal Member
Jun 2, 2019

Hey guys!! This is my new original song, "Archetype":) I run a little project studio in Alabama and I've just recently started feeling confident enough in my abilities to post my songs/mixes online. I've only been recording and mixing for about 2 years, but I think I'm doing a decent job lol. Let me know what you guys think!

If you like what you hear and you have stems that you want me to mix/master, dm me! I love to work with you

Hey guys!! This is my new original song, "Archetype":) I run a little project studio in Alabama and I've just recently started feeling confident enough in my abilities to post my songs/mixes online. I've only been recording and mixing for about 2 years, but I think I'm doing a decent job lol. Let me know what you guys think!

If you like what you hear and you have stems that you want me to mix/master, dm me! I love to work with you

Hello there,I am a drummer from Asia,I thought your demo is perfect so Could you sent me more your demo ?gtp tab is best,I want to build a new band with it. Thank you!:heh::heh: