My opinion on Lionheart

Sep 9, 2003
São Paulo, Brasil
Visit site
I just bought Saxon's Lionheart. In my opinion, it's one of the coolest Metal releases of 2005! Pure Heavy Metal! I loved it!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
Well, I'm a Saxon fan, since the 80's and I can tell for sure that when I bought Lionheart, I didn't get disappointed with it. Great Riffs, great solos and Biff's voice is sharp and great, as always. All tracks are cool and it's hard to choose my favourite.
I hope that Saxon will remember Brasil in this tour and play over here. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
:headbang:

Have to agree with you, Mr Lion - LH is a real success. It has even been given the respect it deserves here in the UK! Biff has just got better as time has gone by, and the input of Nibbs and Doug cannot be overlooked!
If the band get to Brazil, it will be interesting to see who will be the drummer, though, as Jorg has returned to his previous band. It's a shame, but it is kind of a fun Saxon tradition!!

LOL!
Yeah! You're correct on that, Imp!

But, I am waiting for the day a Saxon drummer does! It's bound to happen eventually, according to the rules of Rock 'n' Roll and the ever-changing drummer!

If it happened on the best Rock Band Documentry ever, it has to happen some time or later!

A great album for sure, will become even greater with time, the best album of "2004" for sure :)