• Total voters

Hatebreeder86

ex- posthunter
May 16, 2002
Finland
www.stilemedia.com
hello everybody :)

u should remember me and Suatana about that kissing the shadows unison solo..:p

so... one day we decided to record one of my own songs, elevating fall. (well, i have 5 other songs done already).
suatana plays guitars and i play key parts. u can download it from here:

http://heikka.net/McFrukost/ef.mp3

dont care about sounds... and some feedback fould be great :D

yeah... if thats not enough, then dl silent night, bodom night unison solo. its recorded few months ago.

http://heikka.net/McFrukost/Silent_Night,_Bodom_Night.mp3

thnx in advance
;)

Hmm... btw hb86, the way you´ve mixed the part 0:56-> the lead guitar sounds a bit laggy. I think you have put the wawe a bit late.
This kind of shit happens when you work throught IRC.

And about the solo... I don´t think you even should have uploaded that old shit:mad: .

yup its pretty good. some serious nightwish/CoB influence can be seen through though :) . so I have the same words for you what you said in our topic: you need to get some more personality :D

there was some messy things indeed as Suatana said but they aren't really noticeable...

Let's just say that if you'd record stuff like that with vocals in a real studio and stuff, i'd buy your cd.

hey thanks about feedback :)

Suatana: dont cry :p I just wanted to get some comments about MUSIC, not our playing skills or my mixing ability ;)

im sure that nobody cares if that part comes 0.01 seconds late.

more comments? :cool:

It's definatly interesting, although lacking in some areas. The keyboard parts are cool. That lead guitar part in it is cool.
I think it needs a thicker rythm guitar. You need to turn the guitar up so that it competes with the keys. So they are fighting with each other to be heard. The recording itself is a little flat too, need to add some lows and maybe some mids to it.

But besides the recording itself, it's good, could use a little work though. :)

Originally posted by chainek
It's definatly interesting, although lacking in some areas. The keyboard parts are cool. That lead guitar part in it is cool.
I think it needs a thicker rythm guitar. You need to turn the guitar up so that it competes with the keys. So they are fighting with each other to be heard. The recording itself is a little flat too, need to add some lows and maybe some mids to it.

But besides the recording itself, it's good, could use a little work though. :)
I´ll have to admit the rythm guitars are boring, but I record 98% this as HB86 had written in his tabs for this.
It´s a bit hard to record things throught internet.
I´ll also have to say that I know the guitar tone sucks, but cause I couldn´t record this with a mic it´s probably the best I could get out of this multieffect unit.