My recent absence on the forum...

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
hello everyone

I want to appologise for not replying to everyones emails or posts in the last week as I haven't really had the time or energy to do so...and for good reason though.

As of this past Tuesday, my 3 1/2 month old niece Kiarra passed away from S.I.D.S., which was a very shocking and truamatic death that none of us would have ever expected or thought would happen to us...and only after two weeks of my sisters wedding, which is Kiarra's mother.

This was the first grandchild for the family, which made me an uncle for the first time, and brought much joy to our small clan. But this has litterally ripped a hole in our hearts, as she was the perfect baby girl in our eyes, and it is hard to see her go after only getting to know her after a short time. :cry: This had tore me up inside more than anything else I have ever experiance in my life...

Thank you to Mr. Luna and Mr. Toast for keeping the board going in my absence, you guys are awsome.. I will be back to reply to everyone very soon.

In memory of Kiarra Tejah Peters

\m/
Dustin

:erk: I'd feared something terrible, as surely nothing else could keep you away from here for this long. Take as much time as you need, we're not going anywhere, and if you need to talk, you can always call or email me, or just drop by to say 'hi', at home or at work. My door is always open to you.

My heart goes out to you and your family, my good friend. The same thing happened to some nice neighbors of ours a couple of years ago, although their daughter was only just two weeks old when she passed. I saw how it ripped their lives apart, and I wouldn't wish that pain on my worst enemies. I really am truly sorry.

R.I.P. Kiarra.

Suddenly you were gone
From all the lives you left your mark upon...

- Neil Peart

My sincere condolences to both you and Sheri and all of your family. That's is every parents worst nightmare. I am fortunate to have two healthy girls and when I hear something like this it breaks my heart.

John

Thanks everyone for your kind words of support here and for those that contacted me off of the message borad... This means a lot to me and my family to read them.

There also is a guest book that will be up only until September 7th, and that you or anyone else you know can sign if they wish. This guest book is viewed By my sister and her husband as well as the rest of the family. feel free sign this guest book and pass this information along to anyone you feel may be interested...

Click here for the baby Kiarra GUest book

Thank you again everyone :wave:

\m/
Dustin