My recent Ebay 'wins' (warning - non-metal included!)

Mark

Not blessed, or merciful
Apr 11, 2001
Sarf Lundin, Innit
I love Ebay - I can pick up CDs, brand new, for £5 or more less than what I'd pay on the high street (and I can pay with PayPal - w00t). So, without any further delay, here is my list of recent Ebay 'wins':

Enchant - Tug Of War (I love Enchant, though this one is not so instantly grabbable as Juggling, which I adore)

Nevermore - Enemies Of Reality (fucking AWESOME)

Arrested Development - 3 Years, 5 Months... (waiting for this to arrive; when this came out years ago, it was played on the radio quite a lot, and I digged it big time. So I decided to finally pick it up)

Hoodoo Gurus Live - Bite The Bullet - the Hoodoos ROCK!

The White Stripes - Elephant - despite the hipe, this is a cool faux-blues/rock album

Mark said:
Arrested Development - 3 Years, 5 Months... (waiting for this to arrive; when this came out years ago, it was played on the radio quite a lot, and I digged it big time. So I decided to finally pick it up)
Anyone who has a problem with musical talent and rap mixing should listen to this or their unplugged album. There's some serious crap on there, but some of the arrangements kick ass. There's a lot of emotion poured into their music. I also have ziggajigaboo or whatever the fuck it's called, and it's pretty decent as well. It's not your typical funk/rap/hiphop

I almost bid on an eddie beanbag chair a few months ago...

But an email inbox is hell after you bid on a few hundred "one cent CD's"...

good thing I used my brother's account... :tickled:

Mark said:

I got that when it first came out like 11 years ago. Like nav said, there is some real crap on it, but it has some very good stuff on it, too.

I LOVE Enchant... but I unfortunately do not like the new album.

I hate the new Nevermore... and it's not just the horrible production... the songs just aren't there!

Mark said:
Sorry, but I can remember that their singer annoyed me.