my sketch of Alexi

Kalina said:
thank you so much guys!!! :worship:
@Missiles: heheh i hope my other works dont look gay as well lol
i have two Tobis (here it's debatable tho lol), Alex Lotta (previous bassist of Rhapsody), Alex Staropoli (keyboards in Rhapsody), Tilo and Annie from Lacrimosa, Eicca Toppinen from Apocalyptica, my ex and Gollum in watercolours haha.. and yeah a huge map of Middle-earth but it would be hard to judge wether it's gay or not hehe

i can post them here as well if you want, like thumbnails

Upload the here so we can judge the heterosexuality of your other artworks. :D

( By the way, new Edguy single is out! )

Kalina:

@Confusion: this is actually the original size :erk: the scan is big yeah, but it will look really rough, you need that one?

I don't know if i can use it as wallpaper but if i can then i would like to have it :)

so here are my other works, i'm working at another pic of Apocalyptica now, but i will make Children Of Bodom soon too - just need to pass an exam and i'll have a lot of time, i just know that would be pleasure to depict guys :D

Eicca Toppinen Lacrimosa Tobi
3670smilie9994403015hf.gif
Tobias again Gollum Alex Staropoli
Alessandro Lotta - btw he saw this picture and liked it heheh, it was my gift for his birthday and i got a "big kiss"
kiss3xt.gif
from him virtually, so i feel kinda proud lol
rolleyes8rb.gif

the map hmm i have a scan of it but its awfull, so this pic is better besides you see the actual size

hope you'll like it :D , dunno though

btw Missiles - i know about the single yeah but i have no idea when it's gonna reach me, i just desire them lol both EP and DVD!!!
n0250mr.gif

Hm.... don't like the Alexi pic that much, but I can't figure out why not, so I couldn't give any suggestions - and of course, I couldn't draw half as good. I really like the Eicca Toppinen pic and the expression of the Alessandro Lotta pic. What kind of style or drawing technique do you use for the shading in the Alexi and Eicca pics? Maybe it's because of the scan, but I can't figure it out.

Midnight*Walker said:
i like it a lot.. but the only thing i noticed was his little arm and and thing...but i have no experience in drawing or art.. so. nice job. \m/ .

I just watched the original and saw, that the arm on the original pic looks really little, too... I think Scythes Of Bodom offers it as a wallpaper