my sketch of Alexi

Woah, that's pretty good! Alexi is drawn good. The lips and noes are the best and the shading for the eyelids are really good. The hands just look a little weird though.

Damn. Perfect in every way possible. I wish I could have a talent like that, and this is beyond good enough to making its' own threads. You should make more of Alexi................... and the rest of the band of course =D.

I didn't see the other work until the last second... my bad... all I have to say is your art is b-e-a-fucking-utiful!!!

Kalina, those are some awesome sketches. You definitely have some talent!

I recently did a vector of Alexi. I am just learning how to use Illustrator, I think it's alright for my first try.

BTW Kalina I don't mean to steal your thunder at all or anything, I thought it would be better to just post in this thread instead of making a new one and clogging up the forums, hope you'll understand.

Vector of Alexi

Original Photo

I'm going to keep playing around with Illustrator and maybe make a few more vectors of the band. Hopefully I'll get better soon :p

From Russia With Love, russians are very artistic, hiding there in your Leningrad basement, taking care of your family now when your parents are in a Gulag, troops march outside the little basement window! all you can really do is paint to keep up the hope :p

From Russia With Love, russians are very artistic, hiding there in your Leningrad basement, taking care of your family now when your parents are in a Gulag, troops march outside the little basement window! all you can really do is paint to keep up the hope :p

:lol:??