My St. Anger experiment

Jan 14, 2003
Pennsylvania, USA
Visit site
The other day a friend and myself set a tape recorder on a table in a garage, and we taped the sound of me banging on the bottom of a metal trashcan while yelling "I need, to set my anger freeeee'ah'!!!!" while he backed his car up. The end result sounded significantly better than St. Anger.

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
The other day a friend and myself set a tape recorder on a table in a garage, and we taped the sound of me banging on the bottom of a metal trashcan while yelling "I need, to set my anger freeeee'ah'!!!!" while he backed his car up. The end result sounded significantly better than St. Anger.
You sir are a complete bastard! I love reading your posts, they are very amusing & I always seem to get a big chuckle out of them...
Keep going against the grain!
:p

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:

:lol:

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:

LOL!! :D

I don't find it funny either

Boring, tired, overdone, following the masses of 'trueness' to try and make people love them, perhaps

but not really funny

get over St. Anger already, I love the album, as do many, if you don't then I give you the thumbs up.

Yeah, I'm following the masses of "trueness". Whatever the fuck. By the way, I've yet to come across a single person who's not a braindead teenager ("Dude! Did you get the new Metallica? Man, it's even harder than Slipknot! Got any trees?") that actually likes that CD. So, it's alright, you're in good company.

Anyway, I'd share it but it's on one of those little micro-cassette players. I don't think I can hook it up to anything. I could try re-creating it and record it on a 4-track. Maybe with a mini-vac instead of the car. Hmm....

I dislike Slipknot, more than any metal band.

I liked St Anger.

It's nothing special.

But it's a good listen.

Don't generalize.

And you aren't funny at all.

I don't listen to Slipknot.

I'm sure there are Slipknot fans out there who also like Opeth.

Generalisation sucks man, it does anything BUT prove your point, and more often than not, makes you look stupid.