my tribute to Vincent Price...

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
vincentprice.jpg
classicvince.JPG

edit: people say that the tattoo looks like Marlon Brando. This is only because of how i had to turn my arm and stuff to take the picture. had to take it myself since its 1:30am and nobody else is awake haha better pictures will come soon

Holy shit, I didn't know it was actually on you. I thought like, it was on someone else when you showed it to me. *blast beat* shoooock and awwee *blast beat*.

very cool. But i do however have to raise the question of why a man on your body... regardless of it being vincent price.

*refer to avatar*

AnvilSnake said:
very cool. But i do however have to raise the question of why a man on your body... regardless of it being vincent price.

*refer to avatar*

I wonder if you'd say the same thing were it Dracula, or some sort of male werewolf creature.

I'm only kidding though, that thought did cross my mind, but having a man tattooed on your body doesn't mean you like to admit penis into your rectum.

Especially if it's Mr. Price.

:)

the reason for me getting Vincent Price tattooed on my arm is simple. he is a legend when it comes to the horror genre, and I just havent seen enough memorials and tributes to him, so I had to do one myself. eventually, my left arm will be filled with horror stuff from the 40s to the 70s. Peter Lorre, Boris Karlof, Christopher Lee, Bela Lugosi... they'll all be on there eventually

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

That's fucking AWESOME!!! Have I said enough bad words in this reply, FUCK NO! hehe

Seriously, what a great tattoo! You rule. Vincent is the man.

May I ask how long it took and how much it was?

dead6skin6mask6 said:
Eventually, my left arm will be filled with horror stuff from the 40s to the 70s. Peter Lorre, Boris Karlof, Christopher Lee, Bela Lugosi... they'll all be on there eventually

You're going to stand in front of a mirror one day when you're like 45 and say, "WTF". :)

But seriously, Price is the man.

that's actually a pretty cool idea, will. what're you gonna do for the other arm? (you can't just have one arm all inked out and the other one blank)